Power Rangers Repo'd from Disney by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though this will probably make the series considerably better, I doubt it will completely save the series as I think Saban did a pretty abysmal job with Light Speed rescue and Time Force.

Power Rangers ended years ago, after Zordon was killed to wipe out all evil in the universe. Everything after that is pure shit.

I stopped watching after Mystic Force.

Wasn't there some sort of tiger Power Rangers?
SPD was cool, Mystic Force was different since it was kind of like Harry Potter Rangers. The latest one wants me to never want to watch PR again.

Good on you Auto, you lasted longer than me. I stopped mid-Zeo when horrific schoolpiles built-up, came back for Ninja Storm re-airs, and stopped again until DinoThunder, stopped, watched ten seconds of 2010-Rangers, vomited, stopped, and here we are.

Hell, they may even quit the photoshooping and go into Adobe Aftereffects / Flash for the effects... starting with or before the Green with Evil mini-series I hope.

Good call, Saban. After seeing what Disney did to MMPR, that's basically all I can say.

I can't stomach the stale routine most of the episodes take on, but I've always thought the concepts in the show (the megazords, some of the creative monster designs) made it still worthwhile. A movie built behind these concepts and directed to a more mature audience would be a very interesting sight to me.

Maybe there's a chance to do a crossover with the Japanese version Super Sentai, rather than that one episode where it was an episode of Super Sentai in Power Rangers

I'd like another Red Ranger crossover.

Oh, and a DinoThunder + SPD thing again. They also did DinoThunder + Ninja force.
Good times.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back