Sonic Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaos Fox said:
Mind you, I don't have a PSP. But I have seen gameplay on them. All I can say is LAG!

The PSP doesn't lag. Some games do. Like the ports. If you were watching GTA 3 then don't think that the PSP removed any lag from that game.

The only Star Wars game for PSP is Battlefront 2. I got that for PS2 christmas. Great game, bad lag, all the ports have lag. The games made for PSP don't lag.

Mystic said:
Owner said:
Why hate on Sonic Team, think about all of the good games they made.
Yes, from 1991-1994. That was over a decade ago. Think about the bad games they make now.

Sonic Heroes was a bad game though, the worst sonic game they ever created.

Sonic Riders is the worst in 4P though.

Sonic Rivals looks cool. It's also in 3D.

...They...replaced...Tails...with...that...emo...HEDGEHOG!!! *Restrained*

I don't CARE what all of you say about The Sonic Game; at least they didn't replace one of the main characters with somebody who apparently died and came back to life... TWICE!!!

I mean, sure, there is Shadow the Hedgehog, but that is understandable. The game follows Shadow's story, not Sonic's.

Shadowater said:
...They...replaced...Tails...with...that...emo...HEDGEHOG!!! *Restrained*

I don't CARE what all of you say about The Sonic Game; at least they didn't replace one of the main characters with somebody who apparently died and came back to life... TWICE!!!

I mean, sure, there is Shadow the Hedgehog, but that is understandable. The game follows Shadow's story, not Sonic's.

If they put Tails in the game, the story would have been messed up.

Yeah, but at least they didn't replace him with a more minor character...

I'm starting to think that they are trying to get rid of him...

I started thinking that after SA2...
This game would be better if shadow was replaced with tails or knuckles, or both. :P

This new character however, the story would be mesed up if he was removed. Assuming he has a part to the story

I just found out that the new character in Sonic Rivals will be Silver the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog Next Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back