Resource icon

Hummy

Who's ready to tip the iceberg?

Club Penguin joins the race! The design itself is derived from the classic Club Penguin art style. With the sounds, we had to get a bit creative and we pulled them directly from Hydrohopper, Jetpack Adventure, and Card Jitsu, as well as some in-game items.

Credits:
Sprites and Concept by Hummy
Sounds and PK3 by Tom

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kart0048.gif
    kart0048.gif
    658.5 KB · Views: 7,552
  • kart0049.gif
    kart0049.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,032
  • kart0050.gif
    kart0050.gif
    651.4 KB · Views: 8,165
  • kart0051.gif
    kart0051.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 9,730
  • kart0052.gif
    kart0052.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 406
  • KC_ClubPenguin_v1.rar
    400.7 KB · Views: 2,827
Good lord, this hit me very hard. I miss Club Penguin a fucking lot, for christ's sake.

if someone wants to make a MD2 about this last penguin standing, make sure to use Club Penguin's Game Day model, thats the most closest to the classic desing.

sorry if necroposting is a thing on this website and im doing it but we fucking need this for regular srb2
btw it needs the club penguin dance as a secret or else i'll be sad

sorry if necroposting is a thing on this website and im doing it but we fucking need this for regular srb2
btw it needs the club penguin dance as a secret or else i'll be sad
Agreed, I would be so happy if they actually made a club penguin mod and added the dance.
I might make one myself once I learn how to 💀

judging from what i can see, its really cool and its CLUB MOTHER-LIBBIN PENGUIN.
however despite that, i have literally no clue how to actually make a .rar file work in srb2k, so sadly i cant play it, still cool despite that.
(yeah, uh, how do i exactly make .rar files work in srb2k? im new for this stuff)

judging from what i can see, its really cool and its CLUB MOTHER-LIBBIN PENGUIN.
however despite that, i have literally no clue how to actually make a .rar file work in srb2k, so sadly i cant play it, still cool despite that.
(yeah, uh, how do i exactly make .rar files work in srb2k? im new for this stuff)
Simple really, extract the char file fromthe rar folder and addit to the chars folder.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back