Your personal idiosyncracies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
I edited the topic title to be more accurate. I hope you don't mind, but I like where this is headed, so I figure I'd do you a favor.

Um..thanks. (For some weird reason, I just said that with a Sonic voice too.)

More ranting from me:

I eat VERY slow. Not just slow. You really have to add the capitalized VERY to make it clear.

I often call my dog Boodah for no real reason, and thats not his name. I have 2 cats, and a dog. I often just call animals by their original name. I always say "hey, cat! Cute eyes over there, eh?". "Hey there, ol' dog of mine. Want some food?"

Although I personally am not a party or a wild person, and never dance when anyone is around(Not even at a dance party or a disco), I used to dance when nobody was around untill I got 14.

I were a bandana for 3- 10 hours a day.
I am always thinking about Naruto. I don't know why but it makes it really hard to do my school work.

The Blue Panther said:
When nobody sees me i walk like the pink panther XD

But you're a blue panther.....

I never go out the to the max of my abilities, both in sport and gaming, and learning for certain things. Probably too lazy....

SMS said:
I never go out the to the max of my abilities, both in sport and gaming, and learning for certain things. Probably too lazy....

Heh, me to. The only time I do go all out is when I get really annoyed.

Me? Well, I do lots of crazy stuff.... heres some examples:

When my computer is not working or it takes a long time to load something that takes about 5 min. to load, I smack it.

I talk to myself sometimes...... and ITS NOT FUNNY! Its not my fault I just don't have someone to talk to at school..... or some other places.

I like to say whatever I type to myself.... dunno why it just helps me think about what I'm typing.

I do random things a lot. I just feel like doin' it since I'm a random person :mrgreen:

Thats all I have to say so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back