Special music for Super Shadow?

• Yes, but in a seperate wad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on what music you use.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, when do people understand things that have been explained a 1000 times?!?

Step 1: turn Super Sonic as sonic. (duh....)
Step 2: switch skins to shadow (my supershadow version!!)
HINT: Use console and type in ''skin shadow''

You will then see supershadow, and will be able to take control over him. Just don't suddenly change skin a other character then Shadow or Sonic.

Yes, but this has been explained before. See that button up there? Next to FAQ and Memberlist? The Search button? Use that.

Somethings bothering me a long time now with SuperShadow. he only has 3 angles! Now I released a Specialsupershadow wad in the first post.

(Say: thank you, Bouncey! Why? He requested SuperShadow with other music, and I just trowed some new sprites in as extra!)

Yes now other people can get the Special Super Shadow`and I can play net games with it XD.

(edit)Just download both.

Actually Super Mystic Sonic you came up with the idea of making one because I complained of the music changing but I wanted Waking up instead of All Hail Shadow.

Okay, such a bump wasn't needed if you were just reading the instructions.

I'm in a good mood right now, so........

STEP 1: Be supersonic
STEP 2: switch skins to shadow ( type in console once you are supersonic : skin shadow )

If you don't know how to turn super......wow O.O

OK, I was being bored....

On the EndlessAbyss wad, I went into it as the SuperShadow wad and turned super without changing skins. How can this be?

Because 'Super SOnic Transform' Tiles override The stupid 'Super-Wall'. I think The Super-Wall should be taken out for 1.09.4... And Shadow, Amy, and any other THOK character were completly completed.

Zeshiro said:
I hope it's better by the next release. THis one's kinda....bad.

My friend came here and wanted to have Super shadow. I, being a friend of his, was thinking it wouldn't take much time if I would rush a little bit. Later I added 2 more angles and released it to public.

Another month later Bouncey requested other music in the wad. Okay, so I did that, and while I was busy, I added extra sprites. Thats how SpecialSuperShadow.wad was released. I don't think i'm gonna continue Super Shadow, but if I will, I'll surely make him look more alive than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back