Weavile The Weasel

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStephen

My PhD is made out of foam.
Judge
From the creators of such classics as Eggman in a Jetpack, and Silver The Hedgehog, and ESPECIALLY Sylveon...

Weavile joins the Resistance!

srb20023.png

Weavile is a Dark/Ice type Pokemon, pretty much the polar opposite of Lat's Sylveon, who ironically helped out with Weavile's skills!

• Weavile's Dash Attack!
srb20016.gif

With the press of the Action/Spin Button, Weavile charges forward slashing her claws at the enemies. This, of course, destroys enemies, monitors and even certain cracked walls!

• Weavile's Pounce!
srb20025.png

Weavile has a Pounce attack where she throws herself at enemies with her claws ready to shred!

• Weavile's Water Skip!
srb20015.gif

Finally, with enough speed, Weavile can run over Water, making Deep Sea Zone her playground! and also because in the actual games weaviles live in caves haha

Hope you guys enjoy Weavile, in all her 4x Weakness to Fighting Types Glory!
yes, i know, weavile's pretty much a punching bag ;w;

By the way... did I mention she can talk? actually, it's just random quotes from Pokkén Tournament shh
Version 1.2 Update!

Weavile can now do a dash attack on the ground, like CastleBot Facestabber can. In fact... The script is made by the same guy! (Thanks for letting me use it, BlueBlurForever, you beautiful man.)

Version 1.23 Update!

Fixed the Character Selection screen's text so it's more pleasing to the eyes.
Fixed Weavile turning into a yellow anthropomorphic hedgehog when it goes Super, thanks Monster Iestyn!

Version 1.Lat' Update!

Weavile's major bugs have been fixed! Those included:
  • Dash Attack no longer breaks Shields/Invicibility!
  • Using Dash Attack in a conveyor belt no longer makes you unable to move, until your undesired Doom finally came around.

Attachments

• srb20014.jpg
    srb20014.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 2,450
  • srb20019.jpg
    srb20019.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 1,709
  • srb20020.jpg
    srb20020.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 1,549
  • Weavile.rar
    455.1 KB · Views: 1,959
Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, everything works with the dash: Enemies, pits, ledges, etc.

Welcome to Releases.

Oh it finally arives to SRB2! I have to say, I'm very excited about this character because it's my favorite pokemon, and in SRB2 this pokemon looks even better :)

Sorry for bumping a old thread, but I got a bug report.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I see some issues with the sprites. They don't look bad persay... But... They need quite a bit of work.... They look kind of... amateur....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back