STJR after SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
STJR does an awesome work in SRB2.Why not one day STJR grows up and become the new Sonic Team Staff?
I am greatly grateful for what you have created: One of the best games i ever played.This changed my life.

AWWWW i want a sonic robo blast 3!!! really?! now I AM disappointed! darn it! I was hoping you guys would make another....but I guess not.... oh well....getting on with my life would be good i guess...

If someone were to make an SRB3, it would be even more unofficial than SRB2 as it would be a fangame of a fangame.

AWWWW i want a sonic robo blast 3!!! really?! now I AM disappointed! darn it! I was hoping you guys would make another....but I guess not.... oh well....getting on with my life would be good i guess...

SSN would already be dead by the time SRB3 was finished.

Last edited:

What would be the point? SRB2 is being worked to it's perfection, it'll just be pointless and annoying if they abandoned SRB2 for another project. It won't be better, because all their best works will go into SRB2, not SRB3.

Not most. All of them. I think Spherallic is the youngest member, and he's 14.

Make that 15 now :> But yeah, I'm probably the youngest of the dev team.

RikkiandSparkey said:

Wait, what? Why would we make an SRB3 if SRB2 isn't even close to being finished? And why would we waste even more of our (limited, in the case of most, if not all developers) free time making another game?

'Sonic Team Junior's Baby' will be formed, from the remaining developers, who will begin work on SRB3, which will use the Havok Physics engine and use DirectX 11.

Also, it will have slopes.

Will this new game engine be compatible with a flash drive, like srb2 is?

SRB3 will obviously take place when Robotnik makes his awesomesaucecewlwatermaking machine and turns everything ugly as shit, and replaces all the floors with water. So then Sonic must team up with Chip, Cosmo, Tails, and the new character Awesomebro The Guyhawg to take down Robotnik and make everything all happy and sparkly again.

...What? Did I give it away too soon?

Considering SRB2 is pretty much taking the same path as TF2, it'll be long before STJr gets split.

Oh and people, it won't be long before we have a selection of over 50 ring weapons.
And don't think about hats, please.

Same path as TF2?

Don't be silly, TF2 gets more substantial updates in less than a quarter of the time.

But as you know Cue, with new Updates comes new Bugs, and until you haven't pretty much fixed them all, you'll still be in for some time.

Well, the big updates, anyways...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back