SRB2MB of the sort-of past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
I was googling my username (shut up) when I came across this:

http://new.srb2.org/forum/

It looks to me like a move for the board that was never finished, by Cue. (The bottom of the page says Powered by CueMunity Version 1.0)

It probably doesn't matter anyway, but I thought it'd be nice to share for whatever reason.

IIRC, it was the new forum software cue was making, which would also integrate YouSRB2, or something. It never got finished (lol cue) and we got vBulletin instead.

Wow, the last time it was ever used was on january 15 '09. That's a pretty old forum already, does look cool though.

Code:
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: footer -->
</div>
<div class="disclaimer">
Powered by CueMunity Version 1.0
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</body>
</html>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: footer -->
Cue's Signature. Too bad you can't read the code. XD
Seriously, go to w3schools if you can't read it.

Well darn. It looks like the old SRB2 EZBoard is finally gone, so I can't link to that anymore whenever old forums come up ;_;

So instead of finishing it. You guys would rather spend 100 bucks. =p

Looks cool!

vBulletin is far more polished, secure and feature filled than anything I could ever code. Well worth the money ($180 I think, by the way).

@Arf: I had a girlfriend when I stopped work on that... (I think... =/)

And yeah, I kinda gave up on this once I finished my ICT Coursework, since I used it as my project (the others used Access 2003 and Publisher, I used PHP and MySQL, guess who got 100% in his ICT coursework? ^_~).

Well darn. It looks like the old SRB2 EZBoard is finally gone, so I can't link to that anymore whenever old forums come up ;_;

Haha, EZBoard brings up odd memories in general. I swear there are forums on there(or used to be, pretty sure Pojo.com has their own stuff now) where I made my jump from AOL Kids to message boards at the beginning of the millennium.

"Gore is a first-person shooter being developed by 4D Rulers Software, Inc. The storyline moves the player through three different episodes: post-Clinton America, Campaign America, and Post-Election. Each environment has it's own style and content, including new Republicans, Jesse Jackson minions, and Chinese campaign contributions. Gore has indoor, outdoor, low-conservative environments, and more. Gore- The Ultimate President will be an online multi-player game with an Offline ladder system placing the player against Gore's advanced Integrated Opponent Texan-American (IOTA) system so you can play by yourself if you do not have an Internet connection, or want to practice offline."

What? AJ, care to explain?

It's a parody of this:
Gore is a first-person shooter being developed by 4D Rulers Software, Inc. The storyline moves the player through three different episodes: post-apocalyptic Earth, medieval Earth, and an alien homeworld. Each environment has it's own style and content, including new monsters, weapons, and abilities. Gore has indoor, outdoor, low-gravity environments, and more. Gore- The Ultimate Soldier will be an online multi-player game with an Offline ladder system placing the player against Gore's advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) system so you can play by yourself if you do not have an Internet connection, or want to practice offline

http://www.4drulers.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back