Few questions regarding character abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku now has wall jump again. and I still need to check if he can beat SS7 with his new 2.0 spindash idea.

I'll note that Eggman, even with our restrictive, unfinished system, manages to feel completely original. With a bunch more options for each field, I suspect we can easily get back up to the previous diversity while actually keeping basic game balance intact.

The new abilities won't stack. The whole point of the new system is that there aren't a ton of abilities you can turn all to "on". New abilities would be more options you can replace the thok and spindash with. For instance, one of the ideas put forth while we were setting up the system would be the ability to replace the spindash with a Super Peel-Out style dash move.

The idea is that you give up an ability for something else, instead of adding a ton of abilities together to make a character.

Hmm, super peelout sounds like an idea, allright. Just wouldn't it be kinda useless if ya'd return to your original maxspeed directly after?(Knowing SRB2's engine)

By the way, you said you were involved with design. Who IS involved with the things that involved waterskip, nojumpspin, etc anyways then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back