Srb2 Star Wars Alpha Download (Actual release this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In accosiation with zck2020, we have both teamed up to create the Srb2 Star Wars Modification. We are now finally releasing the first alpha of the mod. We apologize in advance for the inconveiniant file size, but, we had some technical difficulties. (but it is compressed) We both hope that you enjoy the first release of the Srb2 Star Wars Mod. Screenshot:

screenshotvj6.jpg

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/61b860

NEW(SMALLER)VERSION:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zettzi

NEW(STILL TINY)ALPHA 1.5 Version:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ewpgis

Why the hell do you keep copying the ENTIRE srb2.srb into your wad file? Do you not realize that all of that extra crap isn't needed because EVERY SINGLE SRB2 USER has srb2.srb?

I'm not even going to look at another one of your mods until you learn how include ONLY your changes in a wad instead of copying what everyone already has...

supershadow2 said:
We apologize in advance for the inconvenient file size, but, we had some technical difficulties.
The sprites in-game weren't replaced when we deleted all unnecessary lumps. Am I missing something?

Edit: We are currently cropping the other lumps, but leaving IN the marker lumps. I don't know if this will work, though.

I said:
I'm not even going to look at another one of your mods until you learn how include ONLY your changes in a wad instead of copying what everyone already has...

Well, now with that out of the way, my comments:

As far as sprite replacements go, I guess this has potential, the first thing you need to work on is giving your enemies more than one sprite. Otherwise there is nothing particularly bad, or good for that matter, about this mod.

Since this in its early stages, I would have put it in Editing since its so obviously imcomplete, but that is just my humble opinion...

Mike_The_Hedgehog said:
theres one thing missing sonic has no lightsaber.....:(

That would take some serious soccing to make Sonic have a saber ingame though if it was made id be slicing in no time'XD. If yo mean the title screen then oh well he put enough sabers anyhow.

And move a microphone across a TV screen (citation needed) to get that Lightsaber sound.

Or you could probably download it.

on Edge said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Now all you need to do is replace the sword with a lightsaber...and you're done with the lightsaber problem.

Sonic, you need Draykon's permission first.

Hes right. Try to ask draykon for permission to edit the wad.

Im glad that my work is being shown a little respect for once! :) Ofcourse with school right now, It probably won't be completed until...well...a long time. So dont hold your breath. :)

/whistles/ Man this things never been posted on for weeks geez! If I knew anything bout wadding and soccing id give you a hand. Hope this thing continues and i wish you the best of luck.

Thank you for your encouragement! the best thing you can do to help is to make sprites of spider walkers as crawlas, or eggman as Slave I
You can send me the sprites via email at: zck2020@yahoo.com

I shall give credit to you in following releases if you do. But, even if you dont, as long as my work is considered satisfactory, or decent, then I am glad. Again, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back