Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm DDMMCC, also known as MajinD on mIRC. i only just noticed this topic today, that's why i didn't post sooner. I'm 15 years old and i live in Spain. i have played srb2 for around 2 years now but only joined the forums recently. if you want to talk, feel free to PM me or join my chatroom on mIRC (check my sig for details).

Hey i'm Light the Elementa! I'm pretty popular on SRB2 but not on the forums.

I have been banned 2 times, both a strike 1..., becaue of an awesome wad i thought of in suggestions and help under ''Suggestion Center''

I am always up for new wads, bu i can't make a wad and i don't have my own of me...don't even say 'm requesting or whatever I get yelled at too much about that, like my other topic.

My friends are:
Thunder the Elementa
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sorry, my mind went bank i can't think of any more.
Best friends are:
Amy Rose
Chase (a.k.a. Lava the Elementa)

Sonicboy i wish i had your avatar >.< I've been looking EVERYWHERE for that! Hence, my signature...

Oh God, how many Thunder/Light/Dark/Fire/something the Elementia/Hedgehog/Ninjahogs do we have now?

Chaos said:
Oh God, how many Thunder/Light/Dark/Fire/something the Elementia/Hedgehog/Ninjahogs do we have now?

Its a bandwagon that will never end, and I really wish I hadn't jumped on it. =(

Please don't hate me of my signature. I get at least 1-2 PMs every week saying ''Oh, my gosh. You are just another ordinary sonic but...*gasps* yellow! Oh wow! You suck, light -_- You truly stink forever.''

well I'm dark dragon or darkness dragon but most people just call me dark

I am a long time sonic fan
skilled player on many sonic games
I am a fan of the classic games like zelda, sonic, mario
and so on.....

I've been on srb2 for sometime now but I don't like to talk much so......
whatever just enjoy the game

About seven people here share that avatar. It's so funny how many Super Sonic avys I've seen this week.

yea im both dark and darkness dragon. dark on srb2 message boards darkness on srb2 game or sometimes just dark

by the way i found out that someone is using my name he goes by
DARKdragon so don't be fooled i have a space in the middle

light the elementa said:
Hey i'm Light the Elementa! I'm pretty popular

Cough cough cough....

Hey, wait a minute. I think I kicked your butt in a netgame once...!

light the elementa said:
I don't know you and whenever i hear a challenge for a race I hunt that person down until I race them so I'm not so sure...

You know me, you just don't remember. We were playing CTF in a certain server (I don't know which), and someone said that all the elements were present due to people named "fire,ice,light the elementa,thunder(i think), etc.

Hi, I'm Qtheman232 and I'm a pretty huge Sonic player.

I am currently trying to make a level for SRB2 (I read the Wiki), except it's too short right now...

Also, I can't make any characters (yet) because I'm bad at drawing custom stuff in Paint. Second reason, even though I read the Wiki, my last attempt crashed the game at the first checkpoint in GFZ1.

I have a Vista so normally I run the game in Windowed through the SRB2 Doom Builder (Vista hates some of the fullscreen stuff I use...)

I like playing SRB2, Mabinogi, and Maplestory.

Normally, me and my friend play SRB2 at my house, so I don't join netgames very often.

Hi,i´m Superusuario

I play srb2,in my home com. i have only time attack data to unlock

I always have c-lag in netgames that aren´t mine >_>()

Hi my name is Mast(fan characther)but my real psedo name is sonicmaster(somebody already has this name in this forum:( )

I like video games, computers, sonic, animes and food:3.

And dont know how to make wads and i dont care:D(but i would be fun if i knew)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back