Starshy the Star v1.1

Starshy the Star v1.1

starshy

Starshy the Star
Art_1.png

Abilities & Controls & Tips
Rocket Jump: Press and hold the spin button to charge up your rocket jump from your bag, and release when you charged it enough. Can be used to break floors.
srb20040.gif

RNG Bag: Press the custom 2 button while standing still to make Starshy randomly grab from his bag something. Can be from 3 ring boxes to a nuclear shield. Be wary as it can fall off behind you!
srb20010.gif

Slide: Press the custom 2 button while moving to make Starshy use his bag as a car to slide through places. Good for keeping speed and thrusts him.
srb20039.gif

Run/Walk Button: Hold the custom 1 button to make him run/walk depending on how you set Starshy to normally move. Use the command "runbutton" to switch between them.
srb21215.gif

srb20000.gif

Heavy Physics: Due to Starshy having a heavy bag, he falls much faster, which can be exploited.
srb20041.gif

Commands
starshyaid: Use this command to display help in how Starshy controls.
runbutton: Use this command to switch between the run button and walk button.

Credits
Man553: for making all the lua for Starshy
Golden: for letting us use Sloperollangle for a small part.

Changelog
v1: Release
v1.1: - Starshy now has a duo with Euphorica
- Bunch of bug fixes
- Added sound when the rocket finished charging
- Added Kirby Support

Attachments

• srb20020.png
    srb20020.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 620
  • srb20001.png
    srb20001.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 497
  • srb20054.gif
    srb20054.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 598
  • srb20064.png
    srb20064.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 443
  • srb20011.gif
    srb20011.gif
    2 MB · Views: 472
  • CL_Starshy-v1.1.pk3
    275.5 KB · Views: 2,633
Last edited:
haha funny star man go boom

seriously though good job on this, I enjoy being able to reach insanely high heights as this character, keep up the good work.

This one's a very fun one to mess around with, I especially like that Rocket Jump.

Plus, glad to see the original backpack character be released, huge congrats! Now everyone else please keep in mind that Skip nor Starshy copied each other, be kind <3

this is one hell of a fun character, i really liked the jetpack mechanic and the heavy size handicap

Last edited:
Really fun character, but I did notice a slight bug that makes it where starshy can't rocket jump after completing the level in MP.

It was a fun time coding this character, I hope we can do more collabs soon :P

i can't get enough of playing this character holy crap how did I make this fun to play

Amazing, the star is here
we got 2 backpack characters now
another might be coming sometime

Starshy in the Starshy stages.
OwO

Sent from my SM-G950U using ********

there's a weird bug with this character when i use BotSkin
every time i complete a stage, Starshy changes to Tails the next stage

Holy moly, you guys did an astounding job on this character. Although he's made for exploration I also find myself occasionally taking elaborate skips around parts of levels. I can't get enough of it and I had a really fun run in Starshy Stages with him.

I did find a small error that I've seen before with custom abilities in other characters: charging Rocket Jump, whether it be from standing or from a jump, and being killed results in you instantly performing a Rocket Jump when you respawn.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back