• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ROUGE THE BAT!!! (preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

knucky

here my new project wad,rouge.I have maid only one pic,but what do you think about it?

i think im the first one to have maid it? so,since rouge is an important caracter,she must be fine.So im tanking any help or sugestion.

Im gonna update this post when i will got new pic of rouge

Buzz! You are INCORRECT! Dark Warrior is already making a Rouge wad, with better spriting at that. Yours looks Sonic Advanced style, that is a no-no.

Edit: Dark Warrior, not Draykon. I haven't bothered to look at the topic in a while.

lol,how could i know draykon was making one? oh well,guess im gonna stop it right now.Having 2 rouge isnt good lol

and i dont really know how to make a srb2 look without changing her lol(or starting form sonic for example),i simply sprited her just as she is.But i wish too see some of draykon sprite,if you got the link or what ever.Well link it here.

lol i have got the time to make another one,so here it is

make me laugh that i have maid this for nothing =/ gonna find someone else to make

Ew, sprite rips arn't too great. I thought Dark warrior was still carrying on the Rouge wad project.

that ISNT a sprite rip,i really maid it.Giving you 1 millions dollard if you can find another rouge just like this >.>

she have a GBA look -----> maid by me.But i have got an idea,im gonna do ninja rouge.But with my style.Im sure no one have done this/or thinking to do it! >=D

or,well im gonna try to sprite my fate in GBA style.(maybe this before the ninja rouge)so he will be accepted! >=D

i got so mush evil plan,im gonna rule this world with my spriting!

Those aren't to bad. Especialy after all those recolors. Here. I'm just going to post my one Rouge sprite which everyone loved at one time.

I say continue it!

EDIT: I'm probably not going to finish mine, because I'm working on another characters that everyone won't care about.

SRB2 Guy said:
Buzz! You are INCORRECT! Draykon is already making a Rouge wad, with better spriting at that. Yours looks Sonic Advanced style, that is a no-no.
Lol @ Draykon making a WAD with good spriting.

But nonetheless, that dosen't really look like it'll fit SRB2's style.

SRB2 Guy said:
Buzz! You are INCORRECT! Draykon is already making a Rouge wad, with better spriting at that. Yours looks Sonic Advanced style, that is a no-no.

Get your facts straight D:< And make the sprites bigger, i mean, that's not fitting SRB2's style at all. (next post will be someone telling me about this stuff...)

Sprout said:
Sumakima said:
Kaysakado said:
knucky said:
i got so mush evil plan,im gonna rule this world with my spriting!
First try to get an IQ over ~55 -_-
Fix'd

Now it is.

why i should try to get an IQ over 55 when i got one that is already way over it?

Anyway,i dont want your brain.Keep it,so you will be able to said stupid thing like that again ^.^

But if you really wish to give me yours,well my lamp could maybe use it?

knucky said:
here my new project wad,rouge.I have maid only one pic,but what do you think about it?

Bleargh2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back