=[SRB2 Star Wars Mod - FINAL RELEASE!!!]=

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music is not the size problem, I've made sure of that. It's just that there is so much stuff in this. And I provided the bat file for a reason. Place it in the srb2 folder and double click. If you want to add other custom characters while playing the mod use the console or SRB2Net. If it doesn't show up on SRB2Net, then make sure the file type tab says 'All Files'. Plus do you really want to re-download it again?

EDIT: Plus it won't let me rename it to .wad.

Silent_Snipe said:
DashFox2007 said:
Started downloading it 35 minutes ago, 3 minutes left, don't tell me your re-uploading it....
It only took me 5 mins :S

Also ill get a mirror download ready (if possible)
number 1 file size is the same.
number 2: Get that mirror ready.

hyperson said:
number 1 file size is the same.
number 2: Get that mirror ready.
number 1: I didn't try to alter the filesize, I just made it so R2D2 doesn't crash the game.
number 2: Sendspace is the only free uploader that I can find that will accept 158 MB files

Lets try this. Split it up in Winzip. I will then put it back together in a single zip file and ftp it to my site. Then I will send you the link to your file.

I hate when people try to rickroll us.
srb20059.png

And yes...The rickroll'd song was there

If you boost down when NIGTHS Super Sonic(In this case a...I forgot the name...)is going down...You'll be NIGTHS Super Sonic instead of that thing.
2:
srb20060.png

I found a HOM here...
You made alot of levels big...With nothing in it...Quick!Call Level Desing 101 Ambulance!*Shot for bad joke*
EDIT:Edited my post with a better score...Not bad though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back