Sonic Advance 3 Tag Team & Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 2 Different Characters to team up to face Dr. Robotnik and put an end to his evil schemes!

The idea is that we can have other characters team up, all with their own special ability. For an example, Tails and Knuckles.

Abilities

Sonic and Tails Combination Ability - Flight Call, allows Sonic to grab onto Tails and fly with him.

Theoretical Abilities

Sonic and Amy Combination Ability - Hammer Swing, Amy can swing her hammer at Sonic to give him a much higher jump, or a low jump but high momentum. (You can control the direction Amy's hammer swings, which will effect Sonic's height and momentum.)

Other:

EXAI, and having your partner target enemies.
Being able to switch between your main character and your partner.
Maybe have as an unlockable if you feel that it should be one.

I really like this idea. And would like in SOME FORM be implemented into SRB2. Doesn't have to be just like how I said. But Sonic & Tails being the only combination seems off. Yes, I know Sonic & Tails has been the only combination in Sonic 2, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic Mania. It's a classic thing, but I really think it'd be fun to have a partner character, and partner abilities.

[Originally wanted to post this in suggestions, but felt it deserved it's own thread, do to it's "Wonder-istic" nature. It's a BIG idea, which could get lots of discussion.]

The entire reason we have a single suggestions thread the way we do is so we can safely ignore impractical or bad suggestions. This does not deserve its own topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back