Cutscenes and Title screen replacement

NickplayzYT

Snoc YouTuber
i was wondering if any srb2 geniuses can help me figure out how to make custom cutscenes and a custom title screen for my mod, i have looked at the WIKI and even after reading that it makes no sense.

i was wondering if any srb2 geniuses can help me figure out how to make custom cutscenes and a custom title screen for my mod, i have looked at the WIKI and even after reading that it makes no sense.
The custom titlescreen is just some graphics. You can take a look at how MRealm or MRCE did it.
Cutscenes, though... I'll help, but maybe not right now.

if you want a title screen like 2.2.X's, then it will take a ton of work because there are over 100 graphics for it, don't worry, if you want one like dimension glabers (or just pre 2.2, post TGF, then use a special flag in a soc, preferably after a character soc, and set it to ( i think it is) titlescreenpics = old ( i forgot what it is called but i think its right )

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back