• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Too bad my tails sprites isn't as great as yours.

DP_tails_Sprites.png

DP_tails_Sprites.png

tails.png

The sprites were actually from the moble game "Sonic Cricket." So I decided to make it look something like for Srb2, some sprites were customize. But this was awhile back in the middle of Srb2 2.0.7 so it's old work it wasn't really well done. I never really finished it but I think it's ok... for what it was. Now that I think about it... it kinda creeps me out now.

8EMPO8x.png

Dss.PNG

20hlp5e.png

I am working on a CTF level for the OLDC ( the first CTF level i have ever made). This is only the center area.

The water is too bright compared to the rest of the map and doesn't look very good. Everything else appears fine so far, though!

I'm gonna leave some updated screenshots of the Eggpack. Boop.

srb20043.png

srb20044.png

Still working preety hard on this. What ability should he have?

@Virt: Yes, that is looking superb. Loving it so far.

@Zero: To be honest, he looks kind of small in there. He needs a bigger body. As for his ability, I guess jetpack flying, which could be used everytime he jumped. Just an idea.

7V9oA

An attempt at a Sonic remake since good remakes have been pretty popular lately, I stopped since I got rekt by school.
The focus was to create it more stylized similar to CD Sonic, with more dynamic animations and crisper looks, disregarding the SRB2 style because personal preference.
(Since someone has probably already beaten me to recreating SRB2 Sonic)

Last edited:
Make 2D mode use NiGHTs tracks.
GrossShinyFalcon.gif

Courtesy of Pac (the original script, the test level you see here) and myself (various fixes and tweaks). Still a WIP (gotta get straight line axes working, then check to see if transfers work as intended).

More screenshots of my CTF map:
The lower path:
f0nach.png

And the upper one:
o8hz0j.jpg

The only things left are the bases.

So for the past week, I've lost my service with Optimum's Online (for reasons I'm refusing to explain). This gave me A LOT of time to think, and well, I thought, why not finish what i wanted to start? So Here it is, the Duon wad! Unfortunately I cannot release this wad just yet, the walking frames need to be completed as of this moment. I can't wait to release this wad!
2ivdz0x.png
23iylug.jpg
2m3pv2x.jpg

view.php

So basically you're making Greeman 2?

Not Exactly, I wanted to build my character right off of the Greeman wad, since i could never make my own sprites myself, I'm just hoping that the original designer is okay with this... that being said who is the designer?

What could I say of my level? Errr, I don't know...
It's just a co-op level that'll be in the OLDC...

809300srb20020.png

295776srb20026.png

(The first screenshot had bugfixes since it was taken)

Last edited:
GrossShinyFalcon.gif

Courtesy of Pac (the original script, the test level you see here) and myself (various fixes and tweaks). Still a WIP (gotta get straight line axes working, then check to see if transfers work as intended).

Huh. Pretty cool! Might give 2D levels a bit of more uniqueness.

srb20043.png

srb20044.png

That looks awesome! Ability...well... *insert thinking cap*

c7MjGNU.png

Yes, yes, I know, the texture alignment looks like crap. I've already started fixing that, though.

c7MjGNU.png

Yes, yes, I know, the texture alignment looks like crap. I've already started fixing that, though.

This actually looks good, but the ground could need some decorations, such as cactus and "pits" because I don't like those FOF-ed cactus at all.

srb20043.png

srb20044.png

That life icon looks very misplaced and empty.
Also, I think he should be able to have something like hold-fly but only for a short duration maybe.

That life icon looks very misplaced and empty.
Also, I think he should be able to have something like hold-fly but only for a short duration maybe.

Yeah, I didn't noticed it. I've already fixed it though. By now I have these options for the ability:
  • Hold-Fly Ability
  • Big jump + Slow fall
  • Float

Tell me what is the best idea. And it would be nice to hear some of your suggestions for Eggman's wad name.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back