Happy Holidays! -- In advance~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Segmint

Because I don't visit the internet often (other than YouTube and internet scholarship forums), I'd just like to wish everyone here (including many other forums I ditched) Happy Holidays, in advance. (Real-life rants ahead)

I'd just like to say good luck to all of you. Why? Well, great things can come from anyone, basically; even you dorks. I thought I'd become a failure, but I'm actually a bit relieved considering I made high honors and my 10th grade schedule for next year is set (as long as I keep up the grades):

Pd 1: AP US History 2
Pd 2: HRS Chorus
Pd 3: Biology HRS
Pd 4: Algebra II HRS
Pd 5: Chemistry HRS
Pd 6: Lunch
Pd 7: Advanced Woodworking
Pd 8: PE 10
Pd 9: Italian II HRS

Yay
I never thought I could, but I did... and since it's becoming the holiday season, I just hope every single one of you has an excellent holiday, great fortune, and generally awesome lives in the future.

Speaking of end-of-the-year festivities...

New Year's Resolutions
In order to spice this up a bit, post your New Year's Resolution, in hopes that you'll accomplish whatever goal you set for yourself for the upcoming year.

Mine? I hope I can study (next-year) for a field of work I might consider making into my future career. It's never too early, right? SO ANYWAY, enough rambling.

392_Happy%20holidays.gif

Arrivederci!

Segmint said:
Pd 1: AP US History 2
Pd 2: HRS Chorus
Pd 3: Biology HRS
Pd 4: Algebra II HRS
Pd 5: Chemistry HRS
Pd 6: Lunch
Pd 7: Advanced Woodworking
Pd 8: PE 10
Pd 9: Italian II HRS
WTF? You're kidding, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back