SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you guys all just suck? :|
  • The mod is in the exe. The exe automaticly adds the wad.
  • The wad is not meant to be added to normal SRB2. The wad will not add the features of SRB2JTE to normal SRB2.
  • Messing around in SA City in normal SRB2 will probably get your dumb ass banned from the master server.
  • If you are missing a DLL, it will tell you that a DLL is missing and the name of the DLL. As it does not, obviously a DLL is not missing.
  • To get netgames to work, the server must pause the game, wait for everyone to join, then change the map.
  • Bots are known to occasionally crash when they use certain AI and I didn't bother to debug it before this release.
  • Halloween fog will be all the same density in future releases.
  • Software mode sucks horribly and crashes when the SuperVirus activates, despite the fact that I've already debugged that crash everal times. It occurs due to drawing offscreen. If you get so far as "Sonic Team Jr. Presents" but then it crashes, you can either run SRB2JTE in OpenGL mode or run through a level in normal SRB2 and then try SRB2JTE again.
  • This is the last release before the final game comes out. ("I'm working on Project NetNavi now, so I won't be making any more releases for a while. Sorry.")
    But here are several things you can do to tide you over:
    Shut the fuck up.
    Go home, yankee. This is a Japanese message board run by Japanese people who speak Japanese. You're not cool enough to hang with us.
  • To call me rough would often be an understatement. I'm an echidna. It's more then just a name, you know. Yet on IRC, I am a mere chao. It all depends on audience, I suppose.
Anything I missed?

Hey, what version of SRB2 is this compatible with?

P.S. I've tried 1.08 and 1.09.4.

EDIT: Got it working :)
Being my 1st time playing srb2jte, I bloody near shit myself on gfz3. all
things fly out of eggman and the screen dies haha. BRILLIANT!

Thank you,JTE! I got the exe working now.

P.S. It's cool how you made it so you can be big Sonic and small Sonic in Mario Koopa Blast! :wink:

About that overpowered curse. Will you ever get to turn it off or do you HAVE to stick with the character getting killed by a power up and getting game over if they make impact with a stupid crawla or simular.

That must be some mighty fine programming in JTE to allow differn't themes in a level depending on date, the Halloween theme and fog has dissapeared and I can't reactivate it! :eek:

I like it better this way anyway! :D

Dash the Hedgehog said:
About that overpowered curse. Will you ever get to turn it off or do you HAVE to stick with the character getting killed by a power up and getting game over if they make impact with a stupid crawla or simular.
Curse? I know of no curse. Do you mean to say that this mod is cursed and everyone who plays it dies a horrible death for no apparent reason?

Im sorry but i just cant resist

Curse? I know of no curse. Do you mean to say that this mod is cursed and everyone who plays it dies a horrible death for no apparent reason?

TAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLL
TAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLL
TAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLLTAILSDOLL
TAILSDOLLTAILSDOLL

Stitched with evil stuffed with hate and weilding the power
of the super virus

Can you feel the sunshine Does it brigh(song starts playing in reverse)

sorry i couldnt help my self Its just what JTE said sorry adims :wink:

No random, pointless bullshit. Warning++

I can't do it work T-T

"R_LoadTextures: Missing patch in texture BOXWARN2E"

What I have to do? TT__TT

JTE, what happens when you kill eggman in gfz3 when he has the red things around him.

Do you unlock supervirus mode or something?

I did that beforehand and there were red... thingymbobs everywhere and srb2 died like a late 90's tv.

Spervirus if im not mistaken.

Anyhoo, is anything unlocked if you beat him before this happens? (or if it does happen?)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Phlap said:
JTE, what happens when you kill eggman in gfz3 when he has the red things around him.

Do you unlock supervirus mode or something?

When Eggman has those red things around him, Dont attack him for 40 seconds, Then you'll see :wink:

Not even that! If eggman is alive at the 40 second mark, regardless of what you did during that period, it happens.

SRB2JTE 1.69.10 is the current public release. If someone has a seemingly more recent version, it is probably a private-test beta not meant for public release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back