This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Kiylo

Mario Impressionist
so theres this little small boi, his name is Kiylo,
would you protect him? i would
but reguardless hes a small edition to Srb2 Kart, So have fun!
unknown.png

"wait was i supposed to turn the other way??!

Attachments

• kart0000.gif
    7.3 MB · Views: 219
  • kart0001.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 195
  • KC_Kiylo_V1.1.pk3
    406 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
yessssss!!! BOI HES SO CUUUTE REEEE!
Every time I see you sprite something new it's better than the last thing you made, keep up the good work man!

yessssss!!! BOI HES SO CUUUTE REEEE!
Every time I see you sprite something new it's better than the last thing you made, keep up the good work man!

hey, thanks for the compliment im glad you think that ^^

This is the Final Update for kiylo, any other updates that some how happen will go unnanounced

This is the Final Update for kiylo, any other updates that some how happen will go unnanounced
It's not a requirement by any means, but I think it's best to make a post acknowledging updates and saying what changed, personally. Otherwise something like a bugfix might fail to circulate.

Pretty much nobody uses the favorites button to track version updates after all. Actually, I don't think most authors update addon settings to reflect new version numbers for that system to send out alerts in the first place... the whole thing just leaves people confused because "Installs" is tracking people who have clicked Add to favorites rather than actual downloads, lol.

Last edited:
It's not a requirement by any means, but I think it's best to make a post acknowledging updates and saying what changed, personally. Otherwise something like a bugfix might fail to circulate.

Pretty much nobody uses the favorites button to track version updates after all. Actually, I don't think most authors update addon settings to reflect new version numbers for that system to send out alerts in the first place... the whole thing just leaves people confused because "Installs" is tracking people who have clicked Add to favorites rather than actual downloads, lol.

well ok, ill keep this in mind then!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back