• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

srb20000.gif

Go Sonic, GO!!!

Back by popular demand, it's Blue Heaven. I'm working on bringing the level pack up to speed after years of inactivity. Since it hasn't seen an official update since before 2.0 there's a lot to take care of. In the meantime, enjoy these screenshots of my current progress on Frigid Peak act 2.

vmGMQ9a.png
zJQs7rw.png

I'm playing with a somewhat new theme for the level as well as adding more branching and interweaving paths. The textures seen above are definitely not final, and quite a lot is probably subject to change.

Right now I'm just focusing on Frigid Peak, act 2 specifically. Next I plan on going through Dark Palisades act 2 doing the same sort of thing I am currently. The respective first acts of each zone, I'm not so sure about. They're terribly simple by comparison. I kind of want to do them over completely.

So I guess a little from column A and a little from B. I'm still very early in the process though.

Good textures. Level geometry looks a little bare, though I imagine that's a work in progress.

BogusSpotlessCock.gif

Gravity hoop madness! This is disorientating with and without flipcam.

Reminds me heavily of gravity garden. Without the garden.

Not to say I don't like this anyhow :V

Back by popular demand, it's Blue Heaven. I'm working on bringing the level pack up to speed after years of inactivity. Since it hasn't seen an official update since before 2.0 there's a lot to take care of. In the meantime, enjoy these screenshots of my current progress on Frigid Peak act 2.

*Image1
*Image2

I'm playing with a somewhat new theme for the level as well as adding more branching and interweaving paths. The textures seen above are definitely not final, and quite a lot is probably subject to change.

I am glad to see Blue Heaven is making a comeback, it was one of favorite level packs from the past.

So far I am liking what you are doing with Frigid Peaks Act 2. I am interested in seeing what you make of this stage. It is good to see that you are getting back into the groove of things with level design.

New update on my Genesis remix wad. The pack has been updated with revisions of three songs, which are as follows:

Egg Rock Zone Act 1 (Version 2)

Egg Rock Zone Act 2 (Version 2)

Tempest Valley Zone/Cavern Fortress Zone (Version 2)

MP3's are in the link in my signature, and as soon as I can get the songs looped, this will be uploaded to submissions, although this project's fate as of public release is out of my hands then.

Also, speaking of looping, anyone know if there is a list somewhere of the loop points for the vanilla SRB2 tracks? I am asking as while I do know how to loop them, I would like the tracks in my mod to loop just as the vanilla songs do since mine are simply genesis remixes of vanilla tunes.

On a final note, I have no clue when it will be finished, but there is a little surprise in store in the next update of this project due to the generosity of another member of this forum.

New update on my Genesis remix wad. The pack has been updated with revisions of three songs, which are as follows:

Egg Rock Zone Act 1 (Version 2)

Egg Rock Zone Act 2 (Version 2)

Tempest Valley Zone/Cavern Fortress Zone (Version 2)

MP3's are in the link in my signature, and as soon as I can get the songs looped, this will be uploaded to submissions, although this project's fate as of public release is out of my hands then.

Also, speaking of looping, anyone know if there is a list somewhere of the loop points for the vanilla SRB2 tracks? I am asking as while I do know how to loop them, I would like the tracks in my mod to loop just as the vanilla songs do since mine are simply genesis remixes of vanilla tunes.

On a final note, I have no clue when it will be finished, but there is a little surprise in store in the next update of this project due to the generosity of another member of this forum.
I think... If you open up the OGG's of the originals, you might be able to find the loop in the comment part?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back