I'm kinda stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderPX

I really suck at this game, so I finally made it to Castle Eggman yesterday. However, I have no idea where to go in Act 1. Help plz?

Search around in the water around the giant castle, you should find the rest of the level eventualy..

Are you using Tails or Knuckles? It's best to use them when you're new at the game. The exit is behind a big castle door, and you need to push a button to open the door. If you use Tails/Knuckles, you can just climb the wall near the doors, but Sonic has to use an underwater passage to reach the button.

Tails can't climb :lol: , and Tails also has to take an underwater passage at the left side.
He can't fly that long.

Green is the default color, you probably loaded from a saved game, that happens.

P.S: shadow, my nick is not ss005, it's SS005

SS, your avatar is fine and makes no reference to being plain shadow what-so-ever...

CEZ1 - Go forward, take the path with the starpost, go underwater and search for a route sticking out, take the springs, go to the fourth passage, press the button in the courtyard, go back through the fourth passage, jump off the cliff towards the drawbridge and go inside the castle to get to the end... The green Sonic glitch is new to me... but I don't use savegames... so... meh...

Erm..I just beat the game and it said "Unlocked: No prizes awarded in modified games"... seems to be a glitch, because to my knowing, I haven't used any cheats 0_o

ThunderPX said:
Erm..I just beat the game and it said "Unlocked: No prizes awarded in modified games"... seems to be a glitch, because to my knowing, I haven't used any cheats 0_o

If you added a wad, that counts.

What may have happened is you added, a wad, loaded your save game, saved your save game, and then started the game later without any wads, loaded your save game, and it still kept the 'modified' flag since you saved your game while you had a wad added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back