House Hide-n-Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.
There IS a ghost.

gh2.wad + espio.wad + househidenseek.wad + Spindashing as Espio = Ghoul swarm!!!
gh2.wad + espio.wad + Spindashing as Espio = Ghoul swarm!!!

Max the hedgehog said:
btw anyone eles has this wad?

I have and this wad is roleplayer bait.

EDIT: Fixed the equasion (Did I spell it right?).

I'd have given this guy a Level Design 101 link if I had gotten to this 6 months earlier when this was initally released.

I'd say this is the worst match map ever, but I'm afraid that someone else will prove me wrong. D:

that probably because it's made for hide and seek...
anyway, I found the link to it, but I won't telll, heck, it might not even work...

Jacklekku said:
There IS a ghost.

gh2.wad + espio.wad + househidenseek.wad + Spindashing as Espio = (Find out by yourselves)
Remove the "+ househidenseek.wad" part, and the equation is still the same.

I know. Only newbs and ************* n00bs don't know that. On a unrelated note, I sometimes have the idea to make a WAD that changes the ghoul sprites into Tails Doll sprites.

And I fixed the equasion.

(I also never downloaded gh2.wad because I sometimes am a scaredycat)

i did it and notin happens
i added espio and gh2.wad and spin with espio and notin happen

but when i added gh2v4.wad and spin with espio i just die by a ghoul but...
in kirbystarball2 game there wer 100th of ghouls flying arround killing us

Agreed

I agree that this is cramped but sweet ^_^ next time make it bigger like hide-n-seek castle! That will give you extreamly high rateings and posts. oh ya by the way how do u make maps?

Re: Agreed

DarkAngell said:
I agree that this is cramped but sweet ^_^ next time make it bigger like hide-n-seek castle! That will give you extreamly high rateings and posts. oh ya by the way how do u make maps?

kool ur 14` anyways i hope this level will be fix with the coop thing anyways to make a place u need a wad maker but i dont kno how to really use it im making a wad and dont get some of the stuff btw stay in topic

I'd like to give you a friendly reminder to use the edit button when you want to say something right after you post. Many here frown upon double posting, as it kind of clutters a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back