Wait, could it be true? Is I'll Begin back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll Begin

🐑✨
Remember earlier today (in my timezone) on IRC (while I was at my first day of school) when I said that I would be getting the internet in the next 7 days?

Guess what arrived in the mail today?

That's right, our local newspaper. Our new modem and set-up CD arrived too, so now I've got the internet back at home and I'm here to stay.

So yeah. Could someone fill me in on what's been happening for the past December and January?

Well, we actually dont know each other but, welcome back.
And as for whats going on... Im not sure, I seem to be completly oblivious to whats going on.

mikesword221 said:
It's been chaos here on the forums for a while like real bad noob invasion.

Look who's talking.

Anyway, welcome back. You haven't really missed anything that's too hard to catch up on... and that's pretty much it; not much else to say.

Welcome back, I'll begin.
What's going on? I FINALY joined. (I've been around for a while, just never joined.) Some noobs, and...I won a level contest. >_> That's all that's really happened, as far as I know.

Ash said:
mikesword221 said:
It's been chaos here on the forums for a while like real bad noob invasion.

Look who's talking.

Anyway, welcome back. You haven't really missed anything that's too hard to catch up on... and that's pretty much it; not much else to say.
I was making a point.

Kaysakado said:
Oh, and a major change was a sudden obssession with MD2s wewt wewt 3d yayz! <.<'

How did I forget that? Oh, don't forget ShuffularB2 and SRB2 Live.
Ring and ctf modes for the win!

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
Kaysakado said:
Oh, and a major change was a sudden obssession with MD2s wewt wewt 3d yayz! <.<'

How did I forget that? Oh, don't forget ShuffularB2 and SRB2 Live.
Ring and ctf modes for the win!
SRB2 Live? Where was I when this happened and what is this "SRB2 Live"?

Don't you worry. I don't mind if SSBB is gonna be spoiled for me, because I already know what's going in it and I don't really mind.

Oh hey I'll Begin. Just a complete SPAM of recolours after a wizard sonic came out. Although, this has sparked the MD2 community causing a MD2 topics down at the editing section. Yes, that means 3D SRB2.

EDIT: 1.1 Beta? I really need to be there more often ;_;...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back