Final Egg (FinalEgg.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Ninja

Made by Fugikuro, and myself.
This makes it so when you beat CEZ act 3, you are taken to the emerald shrine and turned into Sonic (You have to be Sonic to fight Eggman).

The Emerald Shrine.

This is the start. You turn into Super Sonic in the Death Egg, which has the normal path (marked with rings), and the dead end paths, which may have secrets.

This is one of the secrets, Eggman's ring container, with over 300 rings. the only thing to block your path is getting in... (Yes, the light does pulse like in THZ act 2)

Eggman's moniter, which constanly searches Mobius for Sonic. It can be knocked down.

This is the teleporter that leads to Eggman.

Look! You fight Eggman in space!

Eggman shooting his new Super Turret.
DOWNLOAD
MIRROR 1
MIRROR 2
Credits:
Idea that started it: Fugikuro
Level design: Fugikuro, Sky Ninja
Wadding: Sky Ninja
Name: Sky Ninja
*I fixed a problem with the credits (in the game).

Wow great job on the last stage making it look like your floating in outer space but if only there was a way to make Eggmans mobile a little more "vicious looking". And what also would make it a little more realistic is when you run out of rings in outer space you should automatically die, because it looks so lame the way he rums on thin air in outer space.

EDIT:Sorry if it was'nt up for criticism but oh well just speaking my mind!

Uh yeah, another emerald start...

The level completely failed. I don't like huge open thok-fest levels that only have 2 different textures to boot.

Not to mention that the boss battle reeks with cheapness. Spam turret fire anyone?

The level itself needs a hell of a lot more work. It needs something other than one texture and a giant empty hall. I'm not sure what you can do for the boss battle however, other than make a new SOC. All I do know is that the fight was boring and repetitive.

on Edge said:
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Level_Designing_101
I used level designing 101, the emerald start is because most people won't have all the emeralds before this level, and it only has 2 textures in that level because it doesent realy have a place for other textures. Did you even notice his final attack was slightly different? Also, the boss battle sports classic Sonic 1 and 2 aspects. Also, I don't know how to make him automaticly die when he runs out of rings, but I'll try. Edit: I've updated it. Now you die if you run out of rings while in space, and I made it seem more maze-like.

Scrap the level. If you can't even change the name, then it's a bad partnership.

Also, lose the black emerald. Everybody can turn super. It just makes you look bad.

I don't change then name because we work together. These desicions are make between us. Also, I put the black emerald there so there would be someting to go in the middle.

Sky Ninja said:
on Edge said:
http://www.srb2wiki.sepwich.com/index.php?title=Level_Designing_101
I used level designing 101, the emerald start is because most people won't have all the emeralds before this level, and it only has 2 textures in that level because it doesent realy have a place for other textures. Did you even notice his final attack was slightly different? Also, the boss battle sports classic Sonic 1 and 2 aspects. Also, I don't know how to make him automaticly die when he runs out of rings, but I'll try. Edit: I've updated it. Now you die if you run out of rings while in space, and I made it seem more maze-like.
Wow its awesome i dont see why Jazz was being so tough on you i think its awesome Good Job (to me)!!

Cegalman said:
Wow its awesome i dont see why Jazz was being so tough on you i think its awesome Good Job (to me)!!
Wow! Thanks, but Fugikuro deserves credit, after all, this was his idea, he just can't make or release wads right now. He doesen't know how to set up certain lindefs yet, and he currently can't upload it. On the server I ran with this, the people kept asking to do the last level over and over again.

THIS IS NOT A MOD. This is only one small bland level, with a free black emerald.

Pick the right section next time.

Oh, well i apologize for leaving out Fugikuro good idea.

But as on Edge said it isnt a mod i think it should've went under levels forum.

on Edge said:
THIS IS NOT A MOD. This is only one small bland level, with a free black emerald.

Pick the right section next time.
Wrong. It also uses a SOC to make a new boss, thus making it a mod.

Ok, well, put it in the SOC section then.

This doesn't have 9+ levels, any new sprites, or random crap like characters. NOT A MOD.

It's just a level with an SOC, it doesn't warrant to be put in the mods section. A mod or "large-scale modification" modifies some-to-most of the aspects of SRB2, including a large amount of levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back