• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mystc Ruins (almost done with forest) Now for the ECarrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a version with everything in it? I'd love to play these levels and give them a little critiqueing, but I can't be arsed to DL a large crap of wads.

Although honestly, I'm not entirely sure if there's any critiquing to be made. With ports, the only thing you can really say is "Make it closer to the original."

BlueZero4 said:
Is there a version with everything in it? I'd love to play these levels and give them a little critiqueing, but I can't be arsed to DL a large crap of wads.

Although honestly, I'm not entirely sure if there's any critiquing to be made. With ports, the only thing you can really say is "Make it closer to the original."

I might have to do the Egg Carriers outside again since I just played e-102's boss today. I saw all the errors on my field compared to the games.

SEGA'S:
Big large
Docking Area big
Back of ship: huge
Middle Area: big

Mine:
Small
Docking Area: only 8 linedefs in there.
Back of ship big but needs to have space for at least 15 players to fit on
Middle Circle: very small

So I might do egg carrier over.

Redo? Your levels nee a dose of Glaber Syndrome. Trust me, it works better on Sonic Game Levels than Banjo or Mario RPG levels.

I was under the impression that the reason was because of my habbit of bringing in other games levels into SRB2.

My brain overflowed. I found a ton of glitches, but the main two are on the Egg Carrier. I went clear across the map, as far away from Eggman as possible, and he still caught me and made the level unplayable. Also, i accidentally walked off the edge of the Egg Carrier, and I could stand on the sky. That needs to kill you like in SADX.

Last I looked there, those tiles didn't exactly texture perfectly. Whether that's Sonic Team's fault or the guy who ripped it for not putting the appropriate tiles next to each other.

Either way, after getting my hands on the City Escape textures, I dare to say that Sonic Team really had some sloppy texture usage in some parts. >>

glaber said:
Redo? Your levels nee a dose of Glaber Syndrome. Trust me, it works better on Sonic Game Levels than Banjo or Mario RPG levels.

I said:
I might have to do the Egg Carriers outside again since I just played e-102's boss today. I saw all the errors on my field compared to the games.

SEGA'S:
Big large
Docking Area big

Mine:
Small

Quoting Self for win.

I already have a beta tester.

YT1712 tells me all the bugs and stuff I need to fix since she has sadx pc.

Speed highway doesnt seem to work. it never shows up even when I use level select. Il keep trying though.

Lolz.

srb20013fr7.png

joshinator said:
Speed highway doesnt seem to work. it never shows up even when I use level select. Il keep trying though.

There is no level select option for any of these levels.

use the map map option.

Code:
LEVELNAME = 
SKYNUM = 7
ACT = 0
NOZONE = 1
HIDDEN = 1
MUSICNUM = 19

Well you get it.

edit:
zck2020 said:
I said:

SEGA'S:
Big large
Docking Area big

Mine:
Small

Quoted self for win again.

I have nothing to say about this.
SuperSonic64

joshinator wrote:

use the map map option.

Code:
LEVELNAME =
SKYNUM = 7
ACT = 0
NOZONE = 1
HIDDEN = 1
MUSICNUM = 19

Well you get it.

Actualy I dont get it. Whats the map number?

joshinator said:
I have nothing to say about this.
SuperSonic64

joshinator wrote:

use the map map option.

Code:
LEVEL 19
LEVELNAME =
SKYNUM = 7
ACT = 0
NOZONE = 1
HIDDEN = 1
MUSICNUM = 19

Well you get it.

Actualy I dont get it. Whats the map number?

Speed Highway = Level 19

edit: UPDATE!

Secret level 47/8 made

Screens:

srb20000-2.png

You do die here.
srb20003-3.png

Boss:
srb20006-3.png

Please, no, SuperSonic64. He released those stages over at his forms, they're slightly stolen. Act 1 is a remake of The archive version Of Ariel Garden Zone 3 (Revamped). Act 3 is a retexture of Slime Silo from Acid missile.

*sigh*

Knew this was going to happen...

Now then... Levels like Deep Core from sremixb2.wad might go here.

You can also expect more updates later.

More Match/CTF/Race levels are coming too.

Fourth Dimension race is almost done.

*END OF UPDATE*

heres what i think about this.if you go 1 day on srb2 you will find people using these levels.this is called "sworn to lie".this means that since this forum is for custom stuff for hangouts you shouldn't put it here.what your doing now is posting a level saying that "no hangouts to do and if you do it i will kick it off".so the people are actually taking and saying "i won't" then one day you find the guy using the level as a hangout then you take it off then they are going to people and saying you have the level if so send it to me and it spreads all over the world.once you do it then it is over.moral of this lesson:this is a hangout forum.think before you post on a forum you don't know.by the way nice example

no offence
-spader555

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back