What if we gave Sonic no ability?

I dunno if "equal footing" is possible or even should be what we aim for. Tails and Knuckles break the level design wide open. Giving Sonic anything like that would definitely not be the way to go.

More directly answering the topic, giving Sonic no ability is definitely not the answer. I feel the main issue people forgetting when they design abilities for Sonic is they don't think about how it works with the level design and help Sonic platform. A better spindash won't do that since thok is already a better spindash. And momentum changes only throw a band-aid over the problem created in Sonic losing the speed of thok. I don't want to bring this into a long tangent about the thok, so I won't, but giving Sonic no ability is definitely not the way to go.

I do wonder how it'd go if only Sonic could use shield abilities, but with how the game is currently, I think that would only create more problems with players who want to use the abilities with other characters.
Giving Sonic No Ability Is An Dumbass Move That'd Make Sonic Look Weak And Pathetic

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back