SrB2 not opening

LuigiMan

So I'm trying to run SRB2. When I click on it the little box with all the tiny text I'm too lazy too read pops up but after the last line of text it just freezes. When I click on it it says (Not responding) then asks me if I want to close the program or wait for it to respond. Waiting for it to respond does nothing. And when the game does load, half of the game is off of my screen! Please help! I've also tried reinstalling both the patch and game.

Last edited:
don't click on the game until it's fully loaded, preferably. that seems to work consistently for me and results in the least amount of freezes.

if it stops responding, wait for it to respond, it will load eventually.

don't click on the game until it's fully loaded, preferably. that seems to work consistently for me and results in the least amount of freezes.

if it stops responding, wait for it to respond, it will load eventually.
I click once on the splash screen so that I don't accidentally launch another SRB2 instance by pressing Enter, and then again once the mouse has disappeared for good measure.

It depends on the computer you are using, but some take longer to load than others. For me Haunted Heights will take forever to load and the computer will say "page is not responding." But SRB2 is in fact hard at work, and the level loads shortly after. I think you just need to wait long enough.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back