So I ported SRB2 to ROBLOX

FishandChips

When was the last time I logged in?
So why did I do this? One reason, native mobile support. The Mobile versions of SRB2 are not running natively. One is a website. The other might be emulated. Right now you have to join the linked group to play but the game will not be that way. It’s just Sonic running around a 3D World at this point. I have plans for badnicks, more characters, super sonic, a ring system, and a lot more!
Group:
https://web.roblox.com/groups/7111812/Sonic-Robo-Blast-Blox#!/about

Jimita's android port is an actual port, not emulation. That means that it is in fact, running natively on android. Also, I tried out your "port", and its literally just a sonic 3d model running around in generic roblox terrain builder shit, not a port of srb2. If anything, this would eventually become a remake, but I highly doubt it would be possible to actually port srb2 to roblox.

i think itd be better to call this a 'remake' than a 'port', honestly. since you seem to be remaking srb2 from scratch in roblox, its not exactly a port.
seeing as its just sonic in a generic terrain though, its kind of hard to give any actual feedback or commentary on your remake.

(edit, just noticed the comment above me said its a remake and not a port lol i gotta finish reading comments before writing pfptpfptpfpt. point still stands though)

There will be more. That is just a test level I made quickly. Might go with Roblox terrain Gen. That gives it a more Paradise look. Keep in mind it is a test level.

You'd probably be better served calling it something other than SRB2, because as it stands it has nothing in common except for having Sonic in it. The current name carries too many expectations that working in Roblox isn't likely to live up to, especially when you rely on autogeneration for level content instead of building it yourself or getting your friends to help you.

You'd probably be better served calling it something other than SRB2, because as it stands it has nothing in common except for having Sonic in it. The current name carries too many expectations that working in Roblox isn't likely to live up to, especially when you rely on autogeneration for level content instead of building it yourself or getting your friends to help you.
I’m afraid that I can’t change it now. I have the thumbnails and group name in already. It would be too hard now.

If you can't change it, delete it and start anew. If you are going with Sonic Universal Blast, then it would be interesting to see what the plot and levels are.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back