Resource icon

[Character] Total Drama Character Pack (v1.2)

Well, I somehow managed to figure it out. Somehow. That being said, here's my Total Drama character pack. Within the pack is three Total Drama characters: Dawn, Gwen, and Chef. I was informed by a mod that uploading a pack would make things less of a hassle for people, so why not?

attachment.php

"Why am I here?" ~Omega, 2020

But yeah, there's that. Hopefully that'll make things a little easier.

Dawn: The ethereal moonchild of Total Drama takes the pedal to the medal. The track is no place for a relaxing meditation session in SRB2Kart.

Speed: 8; Weight: 3.

Fun Fact: All voice clips except the "slow" clip are clips I paid Amanda Parker to do. This is her website: https://amandaparkervoices.com/

Gwen: The most recognizable girl of the pack, Gwen, takes an all-around approach to racing. Don't let her sexy looks fool you.

Speed: 5; Weight: 4

Chef Hatchet: Everyone's favorite p***ed-off chef is here! Watch out, folks! His speed and bulk will make sure you're knocked clean off the map!

Speed: 6; Weight: 9

Ella: The beautiful singing princess, Ella, makes her appearance known on the track. She's just a tish faster than her cousin: Gwen. A few voice clips were gotten from MagicalMysticVA/DarkNightPrincess: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjKe4B0LuoQA98qIyR1SmHQ

Speed: 6; Weight: 4

Beth: The pudgy geek who was in an alliance with Heather is here. She is fully voice-acted by Amanda Parker.

Speed: 4; Weight: 7

Attachments

• Dawn SRB2K2.png
    Dawn SRB2K2.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 802
  • Gwen SRB2K.png
    Gwen SRB2K.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 934
  • Chef Hatchet Screenshot 1.png
    Chef Hatchet Screenshot 1.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 8,767
  • Ella SRB2Kart Screenshot.png
    Ella SRB2Kart Screenshot.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 848
  • KC_TotalDramaPack-v1-2.pk3
    3.3 MB · Views: 434
  • Beth SRB2Kart Screencap.png
    Beth SRB2Kart Screencap.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
This is a nice character pack. Though the voice clips for Gwen and Chef are very compressed and hard to hear. But overall a great mod. Love the sprite work.

This is a nice character pack. Though the voice clips for Gwen and Chef are very compressed and hard to hear. But overall a great mod. Love the sprite work.
I was able to hear them all just fine, and I used Green Hill Zone for voice testing. The instrumental version of "You Can Do Anything" is a fairly loud track, so I would know.

UPDATE:

Version 1.1 is now out! Here's what's new:

Ella is now added to the roster.
Some of Dawn's voicelines were changed to better fit the gameplay.

now this is something i did not expect to see here,
i almost forgot that total drama existed xD
Nice mod!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back