When i play with Modern Sonic V4, the homing attack is weird, cuz after doing a homing attack, sonic does a pose, and the 3D models can't load them, and just makes sonic stand in the air.

When i play with Modern Sonic V4, the homing attack is weird, cuz after doing a homing attack, sonic does a pose, and the 3D models can't load them, and just makes sonic stand in the air.

The model doesn't have animations for V4's air tricks, so it just defaults to that.

You will have to use an older version of Modern Sonic or just turn off models for now, until/if this mod is updated.

The model doesn't have animations for V4's air tricks, so it just defaults to that.

You will have to use an older version of Modern Sonic or just turn off models for now, until/if this mod is updated.
You don't have to turn off the 3D models, but it looks better without. also the rush event when you either hit a certain speed or hit a certain amount of enemies, and for a short amount of time, the boost bar does not go down. The visual bug is when sonic turns orange

attachment.php
This could be a great racing mode screen

What happens when the OpenGL option isn't there? How would I find it?

What do you mean?
Opengl is a renderer you can use. You can toggle it in Video Settings
If you're in software, it's impossible to use models.

Once in Opengl, go to opengl settings and toggle models to on. Fang is messed up, so reboot the game for him to work.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

the rush event when you either hit a certain speed or hit a certain amount of enemies, and for a short amount of time, the boost bar does not go down. The visual bug is when sonic turns orange

That wouldn't be an issue with models, more rather the original mod itself.

What do you mean?
Opengl is a renderer you can use. You can toggle it in Video Settings
If you're in software, it's impossible to use models.

Once in Opengl, go to opengl settings and toggle models to on. Fang is messed up, so reboot the game for him to work.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

That wouldn't be an issue with models, more rather the original mod itself.

That's the thing, I looked in Video Settings and the option is just missing. That's what made me think that maybe it was something I had to install. If it is missing, does that just mean that my computer doesn't support it?

God, these models are GORGEOUS! My only problem is metal. He looks kinda weird and even fat in certain poses. Other then that, this is a truly amazing model pack!

Do you have 2.2.4

Nope, and now I feel stupid.

Thanks for the help. I'm not being sarcastic, it's hard to convey through text.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Now, when I get the update patch, it says the file has been corrupted. Would it be easier to just redownload the game?

Sorry for asking but is there a plan for other already existing characters to get a 3D model? Is Metal Knuckles a slight eventuality? I'm fine if this mod is officially finished but I just want to be sure.

Nope, and now I feel stupid.

Thanks for the help. I'm not being sarcastic, it's hard to convey through text.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Now, when I get the update patch, it says the file has been corrupted. Would it be easier to just redownload the game?

2.1 data doesn't seem to work with 2.2 data. Too much has changed with the major overhaul. Just do a new download of 2.2.1, and get the patch to bring it up to 2.2.4.

Back