PSP Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever i started up the SRB2 on my psp it showed the Sonic Team JR Log And then the sonic team jr presents after a while it turns off.

Because "When trying to load most levels the game will crash and large areas will greatly impact framerate."

From SRB2Wiki.
Else are you sure having all required files to run SRB2PSP?

Well I don't know why it would crash on the title screen, you really must have all the files to play the game correctly. Also just in case make some space for memory like at least 30 mb of space. Some levels like Egg Rock can crash the game since this game wasn't really mean't for the psp. Try To redownload the file and delete the old one and see what happens. I played it on the psp and I know the game lags alot if theres a huge level loading and also what Kyllian1212 sayed
"The game will crash and large area's will greatly impact framerate."
The game does that alot. Also if I'm correct I think your psp needs to be hacked in order to use this on the psp. I played It fine before even though it did lag.

Also did you download SRB2PSP? or SRB2PSP Debug? because if its debug then that mine be the reason of why its not working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back