Cant report. Now what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Deactivated profile
I was banned in sonicriders server for apparently no reason at all, and I have proof of this in my log file, but I cant even explain my case because reporting severs is off. Now what am I supposed to do, let them get away with it?

I have the same case here. I bare logs aswell to prove that ridiculious move they did. I wanted to fill a report and bam, nothing works. Can anybody help us?

There is nothing against the rules in banning you for little or no reason from a server. It's obviously preferred that the host only ban people with a good reason, but it IS his server and he can do whatever he wants on it as long as it doesn't break the MS rules.

Hm. Thats kinda screwy if you ask me. So my log file is useless now that no one thinks anything is wrong?

Hmm. I always thought banning people immediatly as they come in "for the lulz" is put under general stupidity, but I guess I was wrong. =/

That feels honestly imbelic to me though. Just saying.

Hmm. I always thought banning people immediatly as they come in "for the lulz" is put under general stupidity, but I guess I was wrong. =/

That feels honestly imbelic to me though. Just saying.

Some people were banned cause they did not understand those rules, but

if your not ban that means your understanding those rules.

There is nothing against the rules in banning you for little or no reason from a server. It's obviously preferred that the host only ban people with a good reason, but it IS his server and he can do whatever he wants on it as long as it doesn't break the MS rules.

'General Stupidity' though I'm still debating whether to keep "ban stupidity" under the concept.

You can't report, I'm lazy and haven't finished coding stuff. Wait it out, it's not like we have many dodgy servers going now anyways.

Ban stupidity sounds like a great thing to be enforced. Yep, again I got banhammered from a server for completely no reason at all. I'm starting to get really tired of this. Hurry up already!

Instead of being impatience we could still take a save the logs and snap photos...

If you see someone using House#.wad just query the server on the Master Sever page and "Print Screen" Then when it goes up we still have evidence from before.

Ban stupidity sounds like a great thing to be enforced. Yep, again I got banhammered from a server for completely no reason at all. I'm starting to get really tired of this. Hurry up already!

Again, you're joining someone else's server. He has the total right to kick you out for any reason of his choosing, whether you like it or not.

There is no respawns to report Others server's unless when they break the rule they get banned.

Spazzo said:
The Master Server system will be undergoing significant changes over the next little while. Please be patient -- we will have it all back and working at full capacity very soon.

Taken from the MS topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back