Remember when I said R5 would be my last release for this char pack? Well...I lied. Due to Stink from ScottFalco's Totally Legit Speedrun animations being in the CCCP, I decided to put him in my char pack along with Jet. Stink is also included in the individual zip download so anyone can grab him without getting the CCCP.

For any other news regarding on this char pack, more characters will eventually make it in R7. But I wouldn't expect to work of them for SRB2Kart V1. (Or any of them at all if R7 is a straight up port from V1 to V2 of Kart.) I also would want to take time to work on other projects that aren't kart related, so expect those sometime soon. Till then, Enjoy!

Release 6:

Character additions:
- Added Jet
- Added Stink

Character changes:
- Fixed Y offset with Anais' signpost icon

Oh boy, its been nearly half a month since I last touched this character pack. With SRB2Kart v1.2 out, I figured its a good time to come back to it. I've decided to update the characters that I contributed to the bonuschars.kart for kart itself; Vector and AiAi. Vector received minor sprite changes, while AiAi got remade entirely. They both have the same stats from their counterparts in Bonuschars.kart and their mini maps and voice clips remain the same. Both of the characters have the name "plus" to avoid conflicts.

Release 7:

Character additions:
- Added Vector Plus
- Added AiAi Plus

On the other note, This will be the last release of this character pack for SRB2Kart's final demo.. Unless an issue that needs patching that is. Who knows what will be next for this character pack and who will be added in. With that said, have fun with this release and the updated Vector and AiAi!

Release 8 is now out. Which adds in a new racer to the roster.

I know I said before that R7 was going to be the last release of this pack for now. I've decided to make that statement null and void. Not sure when I'm going to stop doing characters for this pack is unknown.

With that stated, Smug-Man (AKA The pac-man from PacMan 2: The New Adventures) has joined the race. Featuring him smuging for almost all the time and the infamous panic for his spinout. With him joining, this character pack has reached 30 Characters! Finally hit that 30 racer mark for this pack. Enjoy the smugness and panicks.

Release 8:

Character additions:
- Added Smug-Man

Release 9 has been released! With the addition of one looney dynamite duck.

attachment.php

Release 9:

Character additions:
- Added Bean

Character changes:
- Fixes Smug-man's pupils where they would change color.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

A quick fix to Bean for only one of his attack and boost clips to play. Please redownload the updated pack and bean.

Release 10 is now up and running! No new racers this time around. However, there have been some changes to the pack itself. I'll start off by highlighting one of the character updates:

attachment.php
attachment.php

My two characters, Dirk and Whirl, have gotten a huge sprite overhaul to make use of the new style that I've been doing lately. Let me know what you think of them!

Speaking of OCs, one of the other changes I'm doing is moving the OCs into a small mini-pack as an optional addon with the main pk3. It will be up to you now to add in this mini pack to your server without adding in the rest of the characters. With that said, let me know what you think of the changes with this pack.

With the updates out of the way, here is the R10 changelog:

Code:
Release 10:
Character changes:
- Dirk received a sprite remake in a completely different style.
- Dirk received custom Voice clips provided by Vespa.
- Whirl received a sprite remake in favor of his design used in v2.2.
- Changed Whirl's stats to Speed 2, Weight 3.
- Removed some color changing pixels on the pupils in Bean.
- Mario received voice clips used in Mario Kart: Double Dash.

A bit of inconvenience with Whirl's standalone addon not being up to date. V2 of Whirl standalone is now included.

A little preview on what I've been working on over the past 2 months =P

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters seen in the preview. Only Dirk, Whirl, and Vesola.

Attachments

• kart0111.png
    kart0111.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 939
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back