A few v2.0.6 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Desert Fox

Товарищ
Long time lurker here, joined because I had a few questions to ask. Mostly related to the new version of SRB2.

For the "Finish single player in 23 minutes" bonus emblem, do you have to finish in exactly 23 minutes 0 seconds, between 23:00 and 23:59, or just less than 23 minutes? 'Cause I've tried at this bonus emblem three times now, and I'm positive that at least twice I finished under 23 minutes.

Is it possible to have multiple versions of SRB2 on one computer? I'm talking about versions that are not compatible with each other, like 1.09.4 and the latest one (assuming that the latest version is the same compatibility-wise as 2.0).

All my time attack records/game save states/etc will be saved, and there won't be any trouble with it? I will make copies of gamedata.dat and config.cfg of course, just making sure.

Yeah, its possible to have more then one version. For easy access and to organize them so that the files don't mix, it would be best to put the respective version and files in their respective folders.

I'm pretty sure it is finish LESS then 23 minutes. Not sure why it isn't unlocking.

The Time Attack emblem needs some clarification: You need to finish all the maps in Time Attack mode and have a time of less than 23 minutes, not play through the game from start to finish.

If I were you, I'd keep your 1.09.4 and 2.0.x files in completely separate folders. Other than that, yeah, it's safe.

Now, I'll Begin, on the other hand, once told me that he keeps his Doom files mingling in the same folder as his SRB2 wads. I can only wonder if he just dumped 2.0.x in there with the rest of it all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back