[Open Assets] Orby, The Tutorial Rival [V4]

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

WoodManSez

THE AWESOME.
attachment.php

Orby races into Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart!

Orby is the character that gives you tutorials in Rivals of Aether and is not my own original character

Orby's stats are a 1 in weight and a 4 in speed

I'm hoping to really improve this character over time, help would be greatly appreciated

I might make another Rivals character though I'm not 100% sure, if anyone would mind giving me help with it I would really appreciate it.

Changelog:
V1: base release

V1.3: Orby's sign has been reworked from the ground up, drift sprites have seen a few changes, and all downward diagonal sprites have been very slightly changed

V1.6: Orby's main sprites have been changed, the minimap sprite has been changed.

V2: Orby's ranked and wanted sprites have been changed, some other stuff too.

V2.3: Some minor changes, nothing too big I would say.

V3: a massive overhaul on a ton of things, some being: shading, the signpost, and more.

V3.3: Some pretty minor changes for the most part, shading got a change as well as the turn animation being totally reworked.

V4: A huge rework to pretty much everything including: shading, the outlines, and the drift sprites.

Attachments

• KC_Orby_V4.pk3
    298.5 KB · Views: 199
  • kart0085.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,564
  • kart0082.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 178
  • kart0081.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 210
Last edited:
As someone who recently-ish got RoA, I definitely approve of this. The fact that it hovers over a kart the entire time is absolutely hilarious and the sprites and sounds all make it feel absolutely spot-on. Great work... if only more people knew about this absolute gem of a game.

Orby has hit V4, changes have been made to:
The shading on most sprites, the outlines on all sprites, and a good few other things.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back