Sonic Robo Blast 2 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, members of the SRB2 forums! I, Dr. Ivo Robotnik, am here to announce a new closed community project that will forever change the face of Sonic Robo Blast 2 forever that will provide countless hours of entertainment for all citizens of the Eggman Empire!

Sonic Robo Blast 2 HD

But what features will be in SRB2 HD, you ask? Because SRB2 HD features a new engine coded from the ground up by yours truly, I am able to overcome the limitations of the Doom engine. Pesky pixels? Removed!

srb2hd1.png

To further enhance your HD experience, authentic motion blurring is included for the speed demons who feel the need to GO FAST while playing SRB2 HD!

srb2hd3.png

SRB2 HD will also feature special graphical enhancements using Direct X 15, like never before seen shading effects!

srb2hd2.png

I am pleased to announce that, thanks to my brilliant mind, Sonic Robo Blast 2 HD is available now!

Last edited:
If you so much as add a wad or change one line of code in my hard work, I will personally find the location of your home in Google Maps Quest, hunt you down and destroy your home, family and everything else you hold dear with a drill car and wrecking ball.

So no, it is not customizable.

As much as I applause your work, Doctor, you forgot to remove these pesky pixels on the last image! It's a shame to see that from the work of a genius who always makes everything perfect (nevermind Egg Dragoon with a weak spot out in the open) But overall, I'm amazed.

According to the screenshots, you worked a lot on it. But I'm just wondering if this isn't another april fool, because these 3 pictures can be easily done with a picture edition software. I have doubts about.
If it's a real modification ;
The first picture troubles my eyes, it's more a fuzzy game than a pesky pixels remover.
The second picture has a great idea to reproduce the "speed of sound", but I don't think Tails's running can trouble the environment to make it fuzzy, and to give a feeling of speed.
Finally, in the last picture, the light is coming exactly from the moon's shape. If I provide a custom texture : the same sky, but with space instead of the moon, what will happen ? Does the light will come from the space ?
2wc04cz.jpg
I'll stay to say it's a fake. Let's say also that the link doesn't work, and that I never heard of you and your SRB2 knowledges before.
I hope april fools won't invade the forum..

Oh please, it's obvious this is fake. You can't GO FAST using Tails, you need SONIC HEDGHOG for it!

I personally find the DRM system to be absolute bogus, Doctor. (Although the motion blur and improved graphics seem VERY promising.)

(Oh god, I find this is freaking hilarious.)

So no, it is not customizable.

Not customizable?! YOU FOOLISH MAN! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT SONIC ROBO BLAST 2 IS?!
IT'S NOT SOME MINOR SONIC GAME WHERE YOU RUN FOR EMERALDS AND FIGHT A GIANT FAT MAN!
IT IS A GAME WHERE YOU MUST ADD WADS TO WIN!

This is clearly NOT SRB2, and it certainly CANNOT be an HD remake of something that isn't what it says it is. Until you include customization, your IQ will never be regarded as 300, or anything remotely close to that number.

Oh, and thanks for the DirectX 15 graphics. Finally, my $5000 spendature to enter the future and get a graphics card with DirectX 16 is paying for itself. 16 even upgrades 15, and it beats the hell out of 14.

I have a complaint to make.

This game only goes up to 1920x1200. It does not take full advantage of my 5120x3200 screen real estate to provide the best experience. You cannot call yourself a true HD remake until this is rectified.

at least this is better than the OTHER afd topic

This is truly the most revolutionary advancement in technology ever. Your genius astounds me good Doctor, who needs SRB2CB when you have this beauty?

But as much as I hate to question the almighty Robotnik/Eggman/Baldy Mcnosehair, how could something this complex possibly run on any sort of computer? This is obviously no problem for YOU with your advanced technology, but what about all of us inferior not-Eggman people who wish to experience this remarkable display of effort and genius?

Best HD I have ever seen! This far surpasses anything we could have imagined a HD Srb2 to be, too bad it is too powerful to run on a computer like mine.

obvious April fools lol

Fixed. Now with even more HD quality goodness. No need to thank me Dr. R.

a-1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand why everyone is calling April fools, this is turning out fantastic so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back