Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Chaos Knux

Daww, a mother and her foal
AKA, "Explain your Avatar: Round 2"

My new avatar is one I made to honor the King of Pop, and references his involvement in S3&K's music. I used the S&K standalone title because it was easier to insert MJ into that one over the Death Egg than to Move Sonic, fix the banner's ring, and then paste in Mike on the combined game's title screen.

So anyways, post explanations of your avatars. Who they depict, what they represent, why you chose it, etcetera. (Wow, FireFox's dictionary doesn't know the unabreviated version of etc.)

(PS:Anybody know why the original thread was sealed anyway?)

My current avatar is Blue Warrior's apparently severed head. I chose it to represent me and look cool at the same time.

My previous avatar (shown below) was Blue Warrior standing on a cliff. I chose it to represent me and look cool at the same time.

The_Blue_Badass_by_BlueW.gif

This is an avatar I was given, Its the one thing that fits my name: the title screen to sonic 2

My current Avatar was drawn at the request of a friend's art style which I happen to like. This friend whom I have known since 7th grade agreed to draw my character for me. After being drawn I had it resized into an Avatar though many complications arose when it came down to uploading; It was too large to upload to the messageboard! I somehow was able to compress it via OptiPNG, and I became happy once more.

up002.jpg

The outcome was this. Though if you wish, the full version of the image that my friend had drawn resides here. Of course I would post the full image in IMG tags, though I have my own reasons for wanting to post it as such.

Last edited:
My avatar represents two things
First, A remake of the Emblem of Ghosts of Razgriz From Ace Combat 5 "The Unsung War"
Second, It Represents me being a fan of Ace Combat Series

As many of you should be aware, my avatar is of Fawful as he appears in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I animated the image myself using a highly useful online service. Here's a link.

I've been into Godzilla (and Gamera a little) movies lately. Mecha King Ghidorah is kinky, so he's my avatar.

2cdc32s.png

(Avatar in time of writing above)

Mine is an artist drawing of the character Torgo. He is a character in the movie "Manos the Hands of Fate", a movie that it typically called the worst movie ever made. His job is to "take care of the place while the master is away". This "master" guy is an undead guy who apparently is some leader to a cult. Torgo is supposed to do whatever the "master" wants. He lets these people who got lost somehow into the "master's" place even though the "master" doesn't like that. He later "dies" because of it (I say "dies" because it is unclear if he actually dies).

The three things people remember Torgo for is the way he speaks, his large legs, and his silly theme music (Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0s9OC6rzAA). He had the large legs because he was supposed to be a satyr, but the actor wore his leg braces the wrong way. Torgo was made famous through Mystery Science Theater 3000, which is a show that makes fun of really bad B movies. There are some fans that make drawings, action figures and whatnot of Torgo. I found one of these drawings on google images and edited it to what you see today.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back