a problem with downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
it seems that a popular place to host download links around here is called srb2ffh or something like that. but myself, and other people on the internet cannot download from there for some reason. receiving a "download ticket reserved" every time we click download. even after putting in the number code that is required. i do not want to ask people to host download links elsewhere, so instead i am asking if there is a way to fix the problem. thank you for reading.

Sometimes, if you try it several times more, it works eventually. If that doesn't get any results, try holding CTRL while clicking the download button.

fawfulfan said:
Sometimes, if you try it several times more, it works eventually. If that doesn't get any results, try holding CTRL while clicking the download button.
i have tried both of those. but by holding the
CTRL button, do you mean to keep it held untill the page loads or kepp it held until you finish clicking?

Kitsune said:
A page doesn't load after you enter the code, the file just starts downloading.
well i never actually downloaded from the website, only gotten the "download ticket reserved" message after a new page loads with a countdown leading to a new security code and download button.

time gear said:
Kitsune said:
You sure you're actually clicking the download button, and not just hitting Enter?
yes
sorry for double posting, but for some reason, the edit button isn't there... anyway i THINK i fixed the problem. i downloaded javascript, and suddenly, i get a download. its only one though, and it may or may not be fix'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back