Any good DS emulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
anybody know any ds emulators that run full-speed without glitch graphics? desmume seems to be slowed down on 8.0 and 7.2 has glitch graphics, so i was wondering if there where any other, better, ds emulators.

i have no$gba, but when i load stuff, it errors and says it cant read the save data. desmume 7.2 is very good speed, but the graphics... ugh, 8.0 has better graphics but goes VERY slow. so, here i am asking one stuped question, anybody know any full-speed non-glitch emulators? and thus, the birth of one stuped topic.

time gear said:
i have no$gba, but when i load stuff, it errors and says it cant read the save data. desmume 7.2 is very good speed, but the graphics... ugh, 8.0 has better graphics but goes VERY slow. so, here i am asking one stuped question, anybody know any full-speed non-glitch emulators? and thus, the birth of one stuped topic.
No emulator is perfect.

You won't find a DS emulator that will play the games you want at full speed. Emulation requires a lot of power. Just to put this into perspective, I can run Final Fantasy X which is a PS2 game at an average of 30 - 60 FPS outside of battle and in battle, it can be from 30 - 40 FPS to around 4 - 5 if I use a certain summon. Now, FFX is one of the games on PCSX2 that is the most playable and other games will run a lot slower than FFX. This is all done on my Intel Duel Core T7200 which runs at 2.0 Ghz.

time gear said:
i have but when i load stuff, it errors and says it cant read the save data. d no$gba, esmume 7.2 is very good speed, but the graphics... ugh, 8.0 has better graphics but goes VERY slow. so, here i am asking one stuped question, anybody know any full-speed non-glitch emulators? and thus, the birth of one stuped topic.

Um,you can search on youtube about this,I saw this error on a video called "How to emulate SMBDS"(Super Mario Bros Ds)

i already have a ds. i just like playing things on the computer because you can change the screen size of the emulator. thats why i made this topic. also desmume 7.2 runs at fullspeed, (at least it does for me) i dont like it because it glitches the graphics.

time gear said:
i already have a ds. i just like playing things on the computer because you can change the screen size of the emulator. thats why i made this topic. also desmume 7.2 runs at fullspeed, (at least it does for me) i dont like it because it glitches the graphics.
Making the screen size big is not a good idea, i once had a full working ds emulator but the image is all pixelated than normal.

No$Gba is a good emulator. You don't need save slots. It's the only way to cheating if you ask me. Without it I've been able to play games better.

not good to play on bigger screens? guess you can have your opinion, but i like it. i play fullscreen on vba all the time. also, an emulator is a file that tricks your comp into playing games that are only supposed to run on other systems, which works by opening a certain kind of file, such as a ROM.

verifiaman said:
Whats an emulator?

It's a program that lets you play games that were meant for a certain system (in this case the DS) on your computer or other device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back