2nd Languages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random question. So how many languages can you speak?

Me_
Obviously English.

I took 2 years of Latin but that was in 7th and 8th grade sooo... I remember NOTHING...
Except for the first line or 2 of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in Latin and some random words...strange.

I am currently PHAILING at German.
Vier Jahren mit Deutsch und ich kann antwort ärmlich es spreche.
(as close as I can get to saying "4 years of German and I can still barely speak it")

Also, I would love to learn Japanese but I don't know it yet.

English is my first, and i know a bit of German, French and a little bit of Spainish (if that makes sence...) oh, and some Japanese, but the thing is, i don't have a Japanese plugin so i can't say some, or type =P aber ein wenig vom Deutschen (but a little of the German)

Sykotic said:
Bits and pieces of German and Japanese.

CHIISU MEANS CHEESE?! ;+;

You got that off me, didn't you? :)

My first language is English, and I can speak Japanese fluently, so much that you can call it a second language, I guess. I can also read and type Japanese on the computer.

My first language is English. I'm currently learning Japanese, and know quite a bit so far. I can also read some bits of Japanese text.

Surprisingly I have this program that is entitled -LearnKana-, which I feel is helping me out quite alot.

GCFreak said:
My first language is English, and I can speak Japanese fluently, so much that you can call it a second language, I guess. I can also read and type Japanese on the computer.

Coming Soon: SRB2 Japanese language support

Spansish, some Italian (meaning I can understand it quite well, speaking it somewhat well, and no aptitude for writing it ): ) Basic japanese, (currently learning) and some french that I remember, (I used to speak it alot when I was young) and english.

I know English (pfft, as if you didn't know), but I'd love to learn Japanese.

I used to go to french lessons, but don't, due to my dislike of the language. Never did them for my GCSEs.

I was born french so you know I speak french(not alot tho)

and obviously english

Edit:I capitilzed my I.>.>

English is my first language (SUBJECT VERB DIRECT OBJECT). I'm randomly learning bits and pieces of Japanese (SUBJECT DIRECT OBJECT VERB!), and I'm taking Latin 1 this year. (WORD ORDER MEANS NOTHING!) But I wouldn't say I truley know a second language.

I only know English. I am not privileged enough to know any other languages, however much I'd find knowing Japanese useful.

Ego Latina intelligo.

Or, I should say, until I graduated high school, and since forgot everything I ever learned in Latin class.

Otherwise, I am your average English speaker.

English some Spanish a few words of Tagalog and Japanese... yes, I'm learning all of those languages. (I'm half phillipino btw thats why I'm learning Tagalog)

I am learning Japanese on my own. I know various phrases, but I can't hold a conversation with another Japanese speaking person.

Draykon said:
English is my first language (SUBJECT VERB DIRECT OBJECT). I'm randomly learning bits and pieces of Japanese (SUBJECT DIRECT OBJECT VERB!), and I'm taking Latin 1 this year. (WORD ORDER MEANS NOTHING!) But I wouldn't say I truley know a second language.

Oh God...I hate word order! German is the same. Subject DO Verb. I think time goes in front too in some cases. Our german teacher is on his last year so he didn't really care to teach that hard for my class lol. Honestly I'm probably one of the most fluent in my class since no one else pays attention. Some even still pronounce Ich (I) as "Ick" and it's the 4th year lol. The thing I HATE the most is conjugation. I suck at it. Sooooo many different forms for ONE WORD.

I need to look into some kind of program to learn Japanese...I know maybe 10 or so words I've picked up from anime (mostly dog related since Wolf's Rain and GDW are my faves) but yeah...I definitely want to learn it.

Being Italian, my first and native language is Italian.
I know English well, I've studied a bit of French at school and I'm also studying Latin now.
I've almost forgotten all the French I learned, anyway.
I can also understand few Spanish because of its similiarities with Italian.

My first language is english. Also I know a little spanish, I have 2 years of french,and I'm currently learning Latin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back