Dor or Cat?

• Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog person. Even if you get a dog thats know to be not really that energetic they're still to a degree energetic.

I'm more of a cat person, because I just love it when they freak out. They jump so high.

Edit: I also like cats because they are (mostly) quiet, while dogs give me headaches.

I like dogs because they are so lovable while cats really could hardly care less... I actually remember having four dogs... a corgi (I think we called him Corky) who was a little rambunctious and died when I was little...

Then a chocolate lab named Shayla or something... She chewed everything up and we got rid of her... After that we weren't allowed having a dog because of the hair and mess...

But then we got a standard poodle (biiiig poodle) and he is behaved, fun-loving, protective, and he likes chickens (poor number 16...).

We also had another dog named Kaycee, who was a Portuguese Water Dog or something... She chewed everything up and was a splendid escape artist. (chased her all over town at the old house...) We gave her to someone out in the country and the dog is now always at her side. She also had pups, and her owner comes to show them to use occasionally.

On the other side, I love to see cats bolt!!! (meh ok I'm not that nice to cats...)

Cats, because it's so funny when they get scared, you can close a door and they run so fast to any random place. And, I guess, I just don't like dogs. I've been afraid of dogs my whole life. I've had a couple of bad experiences with them, but even before that I just didn't like them.

Both. I gots a dog here, but at my Dad's we have two cats and a dog.

My dog here is called Tsubi. I think he's a Maltese/Poodle cross. He's very excitable, disobedient and also very weird. But he's cute and cuddly and we love him.

At dad's there a Labrador named Hugo, and two cats who's breeds I don't know called Chutney and d'Artagnan.

Darty is very timid and he likes to go on adventures every day, coming back at night.

Chutney is very hairy. She's territorial and pretty much never leaves the area around the house. If you spoil her she drools too, which is weird.

Hugo is very docile except when you excite him, but otherwise he's quiet.

Dogs are cute and cats are beautiful. It's a hard choice.

In my life i've grown more towards dogs than cats. It's probably because i've never owned a cat. But I do think that cats are more gentle and softer. But dogs can be fun because they can actually do something to interact with you.

I'd have to say both.

I myself, am a cat person. Reason being is because cats are less of a hassle to take care of than dogs in my opinion. I had a puppy (Daschund) for the weekend but I don't feel like explaining about what went on when I had the puppy.

Oh, dogs, most definitely. Loyal, playful, and loving. Seriously, who can't love the happy-dog reaction whenever you walk in the door? And playing fetch in the backyard? And they make excellent pillows, to boot. :)

Also, they're adorable. :3

My dog vs. cat war sense is tingling...*sees two giant liegions with dog pictures and cat pictures on eachother's flags,armed with rifles,marching to eachother* and that, My friends, Is somthing You don't see every day. O_-'

Well, I am a netural guy. I like Cats, and dogs. Cats are fun to snuggle with, (give them catnip and they go nuts) And dogs are great for playing games! meh.... I can't decide... *rifles start fireing* And I'm outta here. *runs*

dog

I'm definatly a dog person because they are tons of fun and enjoy company.(My dog acts like a cat some times though) Cats are alright but rather have choose dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back