Knuckles can dig! (SRB2DIG.exe, digging.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, fine I don't care if n00bs all over the world cheat their way through the game. It's all your fault!

Pfft. Getting to the end of the level isn't even half the game. Most of it consists of getting Chaos Emeralds and finding emblems.

I think this Bug pretty much speaks for itself:
srb20001og9.png

Pressing the Jump and spin button rapidly will cause you to Jump into the air while in your Digging animation :eek:

(offtopic) Hey metalsonic, your Tikal needs a little work. Fix her eyes so that they're like Tails's and fix her feet so that she's wearing sandals.(offtopic) I tested my new knux on this and found out that it works on any character that glides.

Bugs I found:

When knuckles is dropping to the ground, he cannot pass a linedef into
another sector if it is to low. (fine if the sector is higher though "Hmm...")

Also when underground and submerged beneath a river (or moving water of
some sort) knux is still affected by the current and as such will be pushed
along, even though he's underground.

Ooh...

Don't take this the wrong way Chaofreak I like what you did with it but here:

Allow me to say something to all those who are bugging me about MY Tikal wad.
It's a work in progress, the sprite that was in my avatar was not done.
Please read my sig, I will do this myself my way and if I need help I'll ask.

As for Shuffle's digging mod I think it is good but if all you can do is dig your going to lose interest soon, so I think this ability should be put in JTE and somehow bound with a console command like "DIGGING 1" if possible.

KingofFlames said:
WE NEED DIGGING FOFs!

Set a ceiling to be 1 pixel high and I'd expect knuckles to be able to dig under it (and die if he's still under when he pops out)

ZTaimat said:
KingofFlames said:
WE NEED DIGGING FOFs!

Set a ceiling to be 1 pixel high and I'd expect knuckles to be able to dig under it (and die if he's still under when he pops out)

NO NO NOT PIXEL, FRACUNIT. You of all people should know that.

And that's the real problem. Why couldn't you fix that, though? It really would make this a LOT more useful. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back