Sonic Robo Blast 2 HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the screenshots, you worked a lot on it. But I'm just wondering if this isn't another april fool, because these 3 pictures can be easily done with a picture edition software. I have doubts about.
If it's a real modification ;
The first picture troubles my eyes, it's more a fuzzy game than a pesky pixels remover.
The second picture has a great idea to reproduce the "speed of sound", but I don't think Tails's running can trouble the environment to make it fuzzy, and to give a feeling of speed.
Finally, in the last picture, the light is coming exactly from the moon's shape. If I provide a custom texture : the same sky, but with space instead of the moon, what will happen ? Does the light will come from the space ?
2wc04cz.jpg
I'll stay to say it's a fake. Let's say also that the link doesn't work, and that I never heard of you and your SRB2 knowledges before.
I hope april fools won't invade the forum..
Right over his head...
What is the minimum requirements to run this game?
The minimum is a NASA computer.

Last I checked, you at least need to dish out several thousand dollars to run SRB2HD, but it's completely worth it. Crysis doesn't hold a candle to this.

I have laughed so hard to this. This is the best April Fools joke, no contest.

Kudos to you my faithful master, you have outright beaten all these wooding creatures to their own joke contest day.

Bravo, Doctor! This is a wonderful gesture towards the SRB2 community and it seems beyond the shadow of a doubt that this is completely legitimate and contains no ill plans on your behalf.

I don't know weather to approach this with witty sarcasm or heart-wrenching, godless reality. I'm guess I'm just popin' by to say I wont even bother.

Godless reality it is;

*The photos are clearly doctored... Doctor.
- Your motion blur is exaggerated and blinding (you tried too hard)
- Your pixel smoothing is obvious (you should have tried harder)
- Your new lighting effect effects the hub (you should have cut and pasted that afterwards, as with the other 2 pics)
- your new lighting effect is not present in the other 2 lies. (should have lied consistently)
- your new lighting effect didn't come with shadows (even SRB2CBPNG has shadows)

*You didn't build anything from the ground up.
-If you did you would have mentioned something about the physics we're all waiting for.
- If you did you would have mentioned something about a new pallet.
- If you did I wouldn't be sitting hear ragging on you about not doing it.

I like sarcasm as much as anybody else but there's enough of that here already and I felt like going in another direction. Now if you'll excuse me, some of us are actually building stuff.

Locking an April Fools' topic that clearly should have died on April 2nd. Of course this is fake, it doesn't need pointing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back