What Albums do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can only say three albums. The rest I just listen to on youtube.

Foo Fighters - Wasting Light
Linkin Park - Meteora
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Too many to list out, so I'll just list my favorites.

Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful
Kaskade - Fire & Ice
The Offspring - Splinter
The Offpsring - Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
Swimming With Dolphins - Water Colours
deadmau5 - 4x4=12

Bring on the hate.

Last edited:
inb4 Colson comes in and bashes us because we don't like Wolfgang Gartner and he thinks he has superior taste in music

And Shuffle, the only one who would hate on anything you listen to is Colson himself, you have GREAT taste in music!

inb4 Colson comes in and bashes us because we don't like Wolfgang Gartner and he thinks he has superior taste in music

And Shuffle, the only one who would hate on anything you listen to is Colson himself, you have GREAT taste in music!

Wait, who is Colson bashing, and why? He's the last person should who should be bashing other people's tastes. I thought he knew better than that.

Too many to list out, so I'll just list my favorites.

Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful
Kaskade - Fire & Ice
The Offspring - Splinter
The Offpsring - Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
Swimming With Dolphins - Water Colours
deadmau5 - 4x4=12

Bring on the hate.

Hate, indeed. I only hate another person's tastes when they are driven by culture and popular media, or when their tastes are simply wrong. :p
And I can see why you love this music. I decided to give Water Colours a listen (which isn't something I often do), and was surprised that it held my attention and emotion to the end of the song.

Music in and of itself, in the sense we know it here in America, exists solely to give emotion to the listener. Whether it's a movie soundtrack meant to assist in the sorrow of a moment or the joy of a happy ending, a game soundtrack, meant to immerse the player in the artificial environment, or a song on it's own, meant to be the story, the emotion, and the atmosphere combined, it all serves the same general purpose. That's the only thing that defines good music, as far as I can currently reason.

And the songs which I listened to can by that standard qualify as good music. Such vivid pictures they bring to mind... Some imaginary, and some of people I know that struggle in similar ways.

Worth saying, the style of Water Colours reminds me a lot of a swedish chiptune composer who goes by the screenname of Malmen. Deals with a lot of similar themes, though without vocals. Might want to check his stuff out.

Well I don't usually have any albums that I own myself. Most of my music is mp3-based. I own the Poke'mon First Movie Soundtrack if that counts as an album. My dad however own a lot of vinyl albums. He even has 2 copies of Thriller in great condition. Along with a ton of Led Zeppelin and a ton of other stuff I can't recall for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back