The new "Post a picture of yourself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeeeee003.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Man I look tired but oh well. I have the crappiest camera ever.

A picture of myself...? I don't like sharing real life stuff on the internet, but if I must...

33045694.gif

(For those the picture won't work:)
Try looking at it for a while without spamming the "Show Picture" button, you'll see.

Haha, I had a good time looking at all these photos. Funny to see what all these people look like. I think Mystic gets the award for coolest looking though. He looks more mature then all the rest of us. XD

Fawfulfan said:
"I say to you WELCOME! Please partake of our various candied treats of deliciousness!" But I'm not sure if any of the trick-or-treaters knew who I was supposed to be D:

Ha, "I say to you WELCOME!" I definitely would have recognized it right away! Haha, I'm so dorky that I say that to people NOT on Halloween... Speaking of which, Fawfulfan, you remind me a lot in that second picture of a friend of mine, and then your date is almost identically an older version of my other friend.

Now I feel sad after reading Chary's post. Most picture's links were expired, including SSN! I can never leave in peace now. I MUST KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back