Post your pics/art here!

I can't draw, so spare me.

LinkandTatl2.png

Thanks for the compliment, Ashurasonic! ^^ Though your drawings are much better than mine and have way more personality.

And DanteEX, that's actually a pretty good one too.

Last edited:
A pic of my Gallery, made by me... of course

[spoiler:0417e4ca10]
Counter_Objection_by_The_Blue_Panther.png
[/spoiler:0417e4ca10]

Both of my characters (In alternative "Costumes") parodying "Objection!" (Ace Attorney Series).

picture005j.jpg

My fancharacter, Zero the Hedgefox. A more recent sketch of him.

picture004g.jpg

A drawing of my friend, Django Urikashima's, character. Kinda blurred from the resizing of the drawing.

Hope you all like. ^ ~^

Here is a piece for my game I'm making (Think of it as promo art, or I have too much free time on my hands art)
Experament1.jpg

Shrike_the_Echidna_poster_by_DJ_Shrike.png

Recolor yay. I attempted originality with an old concept. I did NOT base my username off of him, I just made him and couldn't come up with an alternate name for him.

Hinote_the_cat_by_DJ_Shrike.png

A picture I made for a very close friend of mine.

Ravager_by_DJ_Shrike.png

This is a completely original character that I created, based off of a mix of wolverine and the Left 4 Dead hunter.

very loosely based off of them. All the concepts for the character's personality, his life, profile, etc. are original.

The only contradiction to that might be the hoodie, but that was planned in advance.

That looks great chao freak.
I made another MS paint job thingy, this time its the usual lethal lava land that you find in games:
Magmavally.png

Any feedback would be nice

super said:
That looks great chao freak.
I made another MS paint job thingy, this time its the usual lethal lava land that you find in games:
Magmavally.png

Any feedback would be nice
It look's like blood. I love blood.

But this background picture would look splendid in a flame-based level. You did well wth the shading too. 4/5

As a prequel to Poké Gear 1 and Poké Gear 2 - Solid Blaziken, control Naked Infernape throughout his first major mission, to become Big Boss.

Featuring a dense jungle atmosphere mixed with urban infiltration common in the MGP series, Metal Gear Pokémon 3 - Dream Eater has you gunning down Colonel Umbreon as he attempts to plunge the world into chaos.

METAL GEAR POKÉMON
TACTICAL ROLE-PLAYING GAME ACTION

aha, nice concept, I can actually imagine it being made into a game
New picture from me using my graphics tablet, any ways I can improve it? I'm not that happy with the way it turned out

Generaldisapointment-1.png

He is the main villain in my game named General Disappointment, well I say main villain but I really mean the villain that does all the work and is genuinely crazy

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back