help with making wads (sorry for annoying you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

time gear

Eternity in an hour
on my first day on the forums, i posted a topic saying that my computer would not let me make wads, then the topic got locked due to misunderstanding what i meant, the last post saying that the wad would not make itself. i already know that. recently i have seen some good wads, and decided i would like to make some myself. so here i am explaining what is wrong with that idea. every time i do something on the wad making program, an error pops up and nothing happens. due to this, i can not make wads. (offtopic: i blame windows vista) so i was wondering, is there a way to fix the program? and if not, is there a program that WORKS on vista? sorry to bother you. also, the program i use is SLumpEd.

More information please. Is this error in the program or in the game? What does the error say? We need that information to help you.

fawfulfan said:
More information please. Is this error in the program or in the game? What does the error say? We need that information to help you.
granted: the error says... huh, the error is gone now... but nothing happens still. anyway it is in the program. and it used to say " run time error 53: file not found"

Either you need to find the IWAD or set XWE as Run as Administrator. Wierd, I never needed to do the Run as Administrator to make XWE work on Vista. Wierd.

Violo said:
Either you need to find the IWAD or set XWE as Run as Administrator. Wierd, I never needed to do the Run as Administrator to make XWE work on Vista. Wierd.
XWE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back