What are you going to do for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Just wondering what you are going to do for this Halloween.

I might go trick or treating, or I could just stay home and do whatever.

Nothing, as me and my family don't celebrate Halloween. Even if we did, I wouldn't go trick or treating anyway, because I don't eat sweets/candy (I chose not to eat them, in case you're wondering why). Neither would I want to dress up as something scary.

ApolloJustice.png

I plan on finding/buying all the stuff i need for my Apollo Justice costume as soon as i can. My friends think i look like him. (Right down to the forehead -_-' )

I WANT to get everything to dress up as Senku and go trick or treating, but I can't FIND let alone MAKE any of the things I need. So I'll probably be stuck around the house handing out candy and eat the leftover ones while my grandmother goes out for some hours. :<

Go out tricking or treating as a headcrab zombie, come back, eat candy, get sugar rush, and play video games.

Doesn't that sound awesome. :D

This may very well be my last year trick or treating, so I want to make the most of it.

bloodz I will wat your pies anyways I plan on bien a clone trooper from star wars LOL and stealing bloodz's pies.

Edit: Eat not wat Lol

Dressing up as the Sreamer, scaring little kids. Robbing adult's of there candy, and throwing little kids in the grass...

I will go trick or treating no matter what my age is. Treak or Treating rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back