R_AquaticRuin.wad (A wad based off Sonic 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Yeah, Its about time I released something Good, And I would have to say, that this map is one of them

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/84l5v9

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....
Screenshots:
aquaticruinor3.png

^ Hm... where does that lead to?
aquaticruin1jo2.png

^ Inside a Temple?
aquaticruin2xk1.png

^ Going Furthur into the temple...
aquaticruin3fy5.png

^ JUMPING TIME! Lets test your jumping skills

Notice the textures it uses :P
I might edit some of the textures in the level...

Have fun!

Hmm, I don't know. I haven't played in online yet, but just after running a lap in SP, it seems a bit cramped. Also, for Aquatic Ruins Zone, it really doesn't have a whole lot to do with water. It's a pretty decent map, about a 6/10.

FuriousFox said:
Hmm, I don't know. I haven't played in online yet, but just after running a lap in SP, it seems a bit cramped. Also, for Aquatic Ruins Zone, it really doesn't have a whole lot to do with water. It's a pretty decent map, about a 6/10.

So, more like Marble Garden in your opinion? It does look a lot like MGZ, which, honestly, I have never played, cause I suck at Sonic 3 and can't get past the moving wall in HZ2.

Hmm, rather nice. I loved that level in Sonic 2, and I love it here.

A small thing to note, some of those turns would be really hard in SA, but in SRB2 they're extremely easy.

Really, really good, but race maps aren't supose to be dificult, the same apllies to match and CTF. Instead of geting to the main goal (racing, killing, or "flagging"), we are just trying to save our lifes from hazards.

Hey! You didn't give me credit! J/K This looks nice. I'm glad it worked out well. I would give it a 8/10, because, like FF said, it is a little cramped.

Wow, this is nice, the only thing is, i dont think there was enough water added, besides I think this would be better if it was made a a 1P map.

Wow...
Im surprised that many people like this...

Yeah, I worked on this for a couple of weeks (I think 2 weeks)

Thanks for your Ratings! I might update it again, cause I think a couple of things dont seem right...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Thanks for your Ratings!

WHAT?!?! And then you say I shouldn't rate? ;_;

Anyway, I got the same thing to say as RgxSuperSonic, but then with a small bonus. Its kinda cramped, making it hard to go at full speed or thok. Although I basicly don't like that, it is handy for Tails/Knux. And its a good thing somebody else as Sonic can win a race. Best thing would be a shortcut that allows players to catch up with the Sonic's. But as long as the Sonic's have skills, they'll keep having the lead.

Just like in real-time.....

Super mystic sonic said:
Its kinda cramped, making it hard to go at full speed or thok.

Thats the whole point of every Race map that I try to make... I feel that Thoking is overused and my maps limits the thoking...

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Another trick is to make short cuts that only work with certain characters so they get an advantage. :D

I was actually going to add a secret teleporter... that you could find after you bounce up those red springs...
and with would warp you to the starpost after those floating platforms...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back